Walt Frear still in business or website issues ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jef955

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    I'v tried twice to contact him through his website contact form, with no response. I don't have a phone number for him, and being a new customer, I wanted to give that a chance, or see if anyone has had contact with him recently. I sent two requests a few days apart last week, or maybe the week before. He seems to have an excellent reputation, and I just found this kind of odd. I also gather he doesn't have a shortage of work.. Peanut gallery ? Thanks in advance !

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Don't have his cell but if you call Tim and Susie at the gun shack, I know they do as I've seen guns they had him build.

Edit to add: my buddy texted me back and says he thinks 301-585-4448 is a good number. Don't blame me if it's a sex line or a strip club, considering the source, though.

jef955

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    Don't have his cell but if you call Tim and Susie at the gun shack, I know they do as I've seen guns they had him build.

Edit to add: my buddy texted me back and says he thinks 301-585-4448 is a good number. Don't blame me if it's a sex line or a strip club, considering the source, though.
    Ok thanks for the info, I'll give it a bit and maybe live dangerously and call one day next week..
    Let you know if a crowd of strippers start chasing me out of nowhere !

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Ok thanks for the info, I'll give it a bit and maybe live dangerously and call one day next week..
    Let you know if a crowd of strippers start chasing me out of nowhere !
    Well, the guy who gave me.the number is a friend but he suffers from low impulse control and "bill clinton" taste in women.

Good hunting. Walt's work is first rate.

jef955

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    Lol.. as usual thanks for all the info and entertainment. I guess if I catch anything my next call will be the local good Dr Teratos !

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Reputable, licensed, but definitely has some fetishes. To each his own but stay away from me with any rags that smell funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom