• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Meatasaur

Feb 21, 2013
    Travel out of Marylandistan and you'll see all kinds of freedoms we do not enjoy in the "Free State" like open carry and walmarts selling guns, etc. Makes you wonder what the hell happened to us?

In Florida many Wal Mart stores sell Colt M4 Ar15s in 556 with quad rails and also other brands of Ar's
    Most have a 30 round Mag in them. They are cash and carry down there.
    It is funny to see them in the round revolving cases along side the bolt action rifles and pump shotguns.

They still don't have any ammo in the cases except for shotgun and some 270 and such.
    But the Gun dealers have ammo and will sell it but usually place box a limit per customer. Just depends.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I get the same from Gander mountain in Pittsburgh. They basically said that they won't even bother because it's not worth being compliant for how few sales they'll make.

I don't blame them for a second. If I were them I wouldn't bother either.

Funny, Gander Mountain in Roanoke just looked in their book to see if what I was buying was on the regulated (cannot sell to MD resident) list.

It wasn't, so no problem.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    There are Walmarts in MD that sell firearms.

Walmarts used to even sell pistols. They were one of the first big retailers in MD to stop selling handguns.

KingGeorge

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 30, 2013
    This happend in Virginia to a friend of mine also. Shop wouldn't sell to him because he was a Maryland resident.

mdbayboater

Nubie
    Jul 16, 2011
    Lake Shore, Maryland
    Wow, tried to order a Magpul forward grip from sportman's warehouse (only because I have a gift card) and went to checkout...got a notice that they could not ship a fricken forward grip to the PDRM...WTF???

mdbayboater

Nubie
    Jul 16, 2011
    Lake Shore, Maryland
    In Florida many Wal Mart stores sell Colt M4 Ar15s in 556 with quad rails and also other brands of Ar's
    Most have a 30 round Mag in them. They are cash and carry down there.
    It is funny to see them in the round revolving cases along side the bolt action rifles and pump shotguns.

They still don't have any ammo in the cases except for shotgun and some 270 and such.
    But the Gun dealers have ammo and will sell it but usually place box a limit per customer. Just depends.

I know right, I was in Alambama a few months ago and in their weekly flyer there was a AR (can't remeber which make) with optics, 30 rd mag and sling for $698, I was in awe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom