• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schreib

Stupid Newbie
    Mar 2, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    Are they banning guns or ammo? why is everyone jumping on all the freakin ammo?

haha they don't want you to have fun at the range Sep. Just got another 800 rounds of .223 for .37 a round (backorder from Cabelas got filled after ~3-4 weeks). These backorder times of a year from now really aren't realistic so if you need something just put in an order online where you can backorder for a decent price and you'll have it. :thumbsup:

motox79

May 24, 2010
    damascus
    Monday afternoons seem like the time to go....went in today and they had half a dozen 100rd boxes of .45 for like $40, and a bunch of cheap (TUL) 9mm for $10/50.

the_plinker

Jan 29, 2013
    Thats the walmart I goto for hunting and paintball supplies. I remeber 2 years ago almost everything was completely filled. Now it is like the stadium at a one direction concert; empty. I was wondering why it was happening. Stupid Gun laws. If they get rid of the 2nd amendment I am going to Canada or back to Mother Russia and screw the liberals

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    Thats the walmart I goto for hunting and paintball supplies. I remeber 2 years ago almost everything was completely filled. Now it is like the stadium at a one direction concert; empty. I was wondering why it was happening. Stupid Gun laws. If they get rid of the 2nd amendment I am going to Canada or back to Mother Russia and screw the liberals

Russia and Canada....that will show the USA who is boss.

straightsilver3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 2, 2011
    everywhere
    I've been up and down the North East region this seems to be the norm. Last night I was in Springfield Ohio,empty shelves. Shotgun shell some 3006 17hmr not much else

Pkf655

Dec 16, 2012
    I just picked up 3 boxes of Federal .45 from the Walmart in Germantown. There were a few more boxes of .45 and a few boxes of Remington .223 45gr jhp and AE .223

was the .223 the large 100 ct boxes or the 20 round boxes, not sure I want to make the trip but if they have the ammo?

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    Gonna buy this right now I live in Germantown. PM me I'm buying as much as I can and will up sell for very little to all members needing ammo.

50 post minimum ***same as the mds rules

madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    Was there today, picked up some .223 and 20 gauge. They said they are slowly getting shipments most mornings, lady said there was 525 boxes of .22lr this morning, not seen them in there since the election!

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    I'm gonna slip her 20$ next time and tell her she can have a 20 everytime she lets me know when there puttin it out (haha and of course no limit on boxes)

elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011
    Few boxes of Tulammo 45, BrassMaxx 40, and Remington 223. When I say few I mean about 3 of each. Dismal to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom