• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    The other day, I was amazed to see about 25 boxes of 7.62x39mm Tula at my local WM. After purchasing my 3 boxes from a sporting goods cashier that I'd never seen before, I returned to my truck to head home.

But then I noticed a hooded sweatshirt in my truck, and wondered if it would alter my appearance enough so that I could score another 3 boxes. I put on the sweatshirt and returned to the sporting goods counter. Much to my surprise, there was a completely different cashier working than the one I purchased ammo from 8 minutes before, so I easily scored another 3 boxes. I would have tried a third time but this particular cashier knows me.

My goal is going to be to buy 6 boxes of ammo from the exact same WM cashier within the same 10 minute period. Has anyone been James Bond enough to pull this off? Is there any tips you have discovered for quickly changing your appearance enough to do this?

reptileguy99

Apr 6, 2013
    There was a guy at mine did the same thing came back in after his first purchase with no jacket hat and took of his glasses and got another 3 boxes from the same cashier

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    There was a guy at mine did the same thing came back in after his first purchase with no jacket hat and took of his glasses and got another 3 boxes from the same cashier

Solid advice- going to put my hat and Oakleys to use along with a sweatshirt.. Maybe a "refined" look at first, going to a more redneck look for the second tap.

my69rox

Jan 17, 2013
    Westminster MD / Hanover PA
    You know I just started collecting gun's bought 3 and 2 rifles starting in January 2013 and still waiting for 2 guns with MSP , that's a total different story witch is total unreal. Now the Ammo shortage , I seen a few youtube video's about this and think the guy's are right ! It's our fellow shooters gouging the Ammo Market to make a profit . I really don't blame a person to make a buck , we all have to make a living , but to F%$& someone is a total different story , Gunbroke has Ammo sale's 3 to 6 times priced of the market value. WOW My last " FUN " pass time was Race Cars , WE NEVER " NEVER " F%^$#@ EACH OTHER . We were alway's there for each other to help give advice or what ever our fellow cruser needed. I may be total wrong with what I am saying but from what I'm seeing just getting into Guns and the people that deal with guns , it just seems that way. Even the people who I bought my guns from and the ffl. there so " DRY " of how thet are inperson. I really hope and pray that all this will change , I spent so much money to get in to shooting and to try to make friends with the people who do so also. If not I will have a lot of guns for sale ...lol " JUST MY INSIGHT " please no one take offence. look at gunbroke and the Auction and the there other Auctions ...... how can some one have that much ammo . DO NOT PAY 3 to 6 times for over priced ammo like a fool I did when I bought my Ruger 10/22 because I wanted to shoot , I payed 200.00 for 1,000 rounds how sad when it should of been 40 to 60 MAX ! Maybe i should go Racing again ..rolmao

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Got bulllitts ?!?

disguise_320x245.jpg

LOL

CrimsonJer

Apr 4, 2013
    Ferndale
    You know I just started collecting gun's bought 3 and 2 rifles starting in January 2013 and still waiting for 2 guns with MSP , that's a total different story witch is total unreal. Now the Ammo shortage , I seen a few youtube video's about this and think the guy's are right ! It's our fellow shooters gouging the Ammo Market to make a profit . I really don't blame a person to make a buck , we all have to make a living , but to F%$& someone is a total different story , Gunbroke has Ammo sale's 3 to 6 times priced of the market value. WOW My last " FUN " pass time was Race Cars , WE NEVER " NEVER " F%^$#@ EACH OTHER . We were alway's there for each other to help give advice or what ever our fellow cruser needed. I may be total wrong with what I am saying but from what I'm seeing just getting into Guns and the people that deal with guns , it just seems that way. Even the people who I bought my guns from and the ffl. there so " DRY " of how thet are inperson. I really hope and pray that all this will change , I spent so much money to get in to shooting and to try to make friends with the people who do so also. If not I will have a lot of guns for sale ...lol " JUST MY INSIGHT " please no one take offence. look at gunbroke and the Auction and the there other Auctions ...... how can some one have that much ammo . DO NOT PAY 3 to 6 times for over priced ammo like a fool I did when I bought my Ruger 10/22 because I wanted to shoot , I payed 200.00 for 1,000 rounds how sad when it should of been 40 to 60 MAX ! Maybe i should go Racing again ..rolmao

I'm with you man, this whole ammo shortage is an artificial shortage caused by people buying everything they can because of some paranoid thought or something. The manufacturers aren't throttling down production, it's "us", pure and simple.

Ringmaster

Feb 9, 2013
    Howard County
    I used to be into cars and I beg to differ. I had a 1965 Griffith GT which was powered by a Ford 289 Hi Po motor. I always wanted a Cobra Weber carb setup and was never able to obtain one since they were horded and the asking prices were always insane. I met people who had a dozens of these setups in their garage doing nothing. Same with certain other parts.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Lol, my wife grappled to understand my level of excitement when I got a box of .357 mag hollow points a week or so ago.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Just shave the beard before the second trip, and then sell me some. I'll give you a dollar more per box so you make a profit. :thumbsup::D

You obviously do not know of the "Fu of Beard"... :lol2:

You would need to offer at least $2.00 more for the thought to even process. :innocent0

TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    Walked out of the Walmart right outside of the Patuxant air station with 140 rounds of tula .223 20rd boxes at 2am this morning. I guess the lady didn't want to keep opening the case so she said how many do you want and I said 3 and she asked a little more sternly how many I wanted and so I told her and she pulled 140 down and said its our little secret. :shrug

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Just shave the beard before the second trip, and then sell me some. I'll give you a dollar more per box so you make a profit. :thumbsup::D

Come up here on Mother's Day. I can make an extra $3.00. The beard comes off every year on Mother's Day since my Mom hates it. It made it to almost 8 inches this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom