• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tankfixr

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Harford County
    Walmart like every place else has become hit and miss. I actually blundered into Federal Champion 9mm at the Aberdeen Walmart yesterday. I bought their entire stock of 2 boxes! They did have a few Privi 40 cal there.

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I was told the other day by the guy at Westminster WalMart that they now limit cutomers to ONLY 3 boxes of ammo at a time ( I am guessing of the same caliber ). Has anyone else heard this?

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    I was told the other day by the guy at Westminster WalMart that they now limit cutomers to ONLY 3 boxes of ammo at a time ( I am guessing of the same caliber ). Has anyone else heard this?

3 boxes total, doesnt matter if you buy a box of 12 gauge, .22 and .40. While I understand they wanna have stock for more customers it sucks i cant buy 3 boxes of .22,3 of 40 etc.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Eldersburg has some CCI .22 shot shells, if you're into spider and butterfly hunting.

Also some .30-06 and other popular hunting calibers, and various shot shells.

radial

Nov 23, 2011
    Boyds
    Dang, I was hoping to check in at the Walmart in Germantown this morning, but work got in the way. Clerk told me yesterday that they were expecting an a.m. shipment. I hope some of you guys took advantage.

R1Peacock

Jan 8, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    I'm done driving to Dick's, BPS and Walmart. I'm now a faithful watcher of gunbot.net. Picked up .223 and 22LR earlier in the week from the comfort of my couch.

RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom