• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    My buddy runs Katherine's charter fishing. 42ft custom built bay boat. One of the best fisherman I know.
    He's got a walk on trip going Saturday 8/16. Boat leaves at 6am, returns around 2. Love lining for rock and blues. I have never had an in successful trip with him, and I've been on board MANY trips.

Anyone who is interested, shoot me a pm or post here. Cost will range from 70-130, tip included for the mate in that price. More people go, lower the price goes. As of now there's 4, boat sails with 6.

All tackle(can bring a rod of your own), license, fish cleaning is provided.
    Boat is docked at abners crab house in chesapeake beach, md.

Look them up on Facebook.
    Facebook.com/katherinecharterfishing

PHRFcrewman

Jul 20, 2014
    Hamilton, Baltimore
    Smoked Blue Fish is really good.
    We did a Rockfish in a Salt Dome one year for our annual Feast of the Seven Fishes. Was outstanding. Plus, who doesn't like wielding a hammer at a fancy dinner?

Need to check with my Events Planner to see if I'm free that day. Would be great to stock up the freezer.

Rumnhammer

Mar 2, 2013
    I might have to check back with this closer to the date, I'd love to take my son and try for some bluefish.

Rumnhammer

Mar 2, 2013
    I'm in

I just asked my wife and she said I must do this with my son. So I'm in with my son. He is 8 hope that is not too young. Shoot me a PM so I can get all the details.

happyman4

Aug 1, 2013
    Hello - I'm assuming you meant you never hand an unsuccessful trip with him - Can I assume if you get 6 people it would be 70.00 each - anyhow if there is room please let me know as I am interested in going after some blues....

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    I've been out with Sam several times. Great times and he always puts us on fish. And Katherine is a very comfortable boat.

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    Hello - I'm assuming you meant you never hand an unsuccessful trip with him - Can I assume if you get 6 people it would be 70.00 each - anyhow if there is room please let me know as I am interested in going after some blues....

Yes that's what I meant. I got autocorrected. I'll shoot you a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom