• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    Anyone know if they carry these? I thought there might be a chance since it is a cash-n-carry rifle.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    If they don't have one check out Angus McGregor trading post in Waldorf. They're located on 925 just north of route 5.

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    If they don't have one check out Angus McGregor trading post in Waldorf. They're located on 925 just north of route 5.

I've used Jim's services before. He only has the Umarex rifle right now

n&n'sdad

Take'em!!
    Dec 20, 2010
    In the goose pit
    Yeah the one in Waldorf is definitely NOT All Pawn,like stated before All Pawn is in White Plains before the RR tracks on the right if you're heading south. I think the one in Waldorf is called like Gold and Silver Pawn or Waldorf Pawn or some shit like that.

I would say go down to All Pawn and see if they could get you one but I think like everywhere else they also are having trouble getting certain things. It couldn't hurt to ask,plus you probably would get your best price there.I use them for almost all of my purchases and they have looked out for me each time.

285ferrari

Dec 7, 2012
    Waldorf
    Yeah the one in Waldorf is definitely NOT All Pawn,like stated before All Pawn is in White Plains before the RR tracks on the right if you're heading south. I think the one in Waldorf is called like Gold and Silver Pawn or Waldorf Pawn or some shit like that.

I would say go down to All Pawn and see if they could get you one but I think like everywhere else they also are having trouble getting certain things. It couldn't hurt to ask,plus you probably would get your best price there.I use them for almost all of my purchases and they have looked out for me each time.

ALL PAWN can't get anything right now related to AR guns, just like every other dealer. I am very good friends with the owner and go by there 4-5 times a week. He is having trouble getting any guns from his suppliers, sold out everywhere.. He can still get most anything else. I just had him order me a Rossi Model 92 and it was in stock and there in 4 days.

n&n'sdad

Take'em!!
    Dec 20, 2010
    In the goose pit
    I'm by there alot myself.. You're right tough to get AR based guns right now anywhere. Think that's bad try to get a mag for one that's reasonably priced.. Ammo is taking a hit too..

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    At first glance of the thread title I thought it said Wayne Lapiere in Walmart. :)

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    I'm picking up an M&P 15-22 today from 2A Sales, a MDS IP. Of course Mark had to special order one for me, but he was able to find one. I had to wait a few weeks for it to come in, but I'll be at his doors when he opens at noon today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom