• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bravo

Bravo
    Feb 18, 2013
    Howard County
    Ok, so....left wing extremists (PETA, environmentalists), right wing extremists (NRA,Christians), anti war dissenters/ persons of interest (Quakers,pro lifers), high risk potential terrorists ( returning vets, frequent travelers ), unlawful assemblers ( protesters), National security leak threats ( journalists), etc...

Ok , so what the hell are you worried about? The government is only concerned with people who have something to hide. Besides , micro chipping is an important tool to save the lives of children.

toncapone1

Feb 12, 2013
    Maryland
    Great post and videos, Gray State looks awesome, I hope it gets produced...looks like it will be a great film and maybe even open the eyes of so many who are blind to the truth which surrounds them.

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Ok , so what the hell are you worried about? The government is only concerned with people who have something to hide.

I call Poe's law.

But in the case you're actually serious... if you have "nothing to hide" you're no longer allowed to go to the bathroom with the door closed. :innocent0

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    I think I saw this for the 1st time back in 2008 when the Ron Paul movement was still going strong. Needless to say, 5 years later I have grown a little bit and learned not to be too scared of conspiracy hypothesizes (I refuse to call crap like that a theory, does a disservice to science).

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    Eh, it has a hefty dose of Tin Foil, but I can't deny that we are headed in a very bad direction.

The problem with the statement...is that this is becoming more common that people are thinking these things.

I wont deny it. That last scene scares the crap out of me.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of American, cannot succeed with any lesser effort.

- President John F. Kennedy

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom