• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • audi0artist

Dec 26, 2014
    baltimore
    we ordered a vz2008 two days ago from palmetto. this is the first time we've tried to purchase a firearm from an online retailer. it has a folding stock and the thirty round magazines. i dont care if the ffl wont transfer the mags but what can i do bout the folding stock? arent they now "banned" in md? can i just take it home without the stock since i was going to replace it with a collapsable one anyway? im lost and in need of help. thanks.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    they aren't banned. a BUNCH of IPs sell them. However I heard a lot of online retailers would not sell them to MD residents. Not sure about PSA

Feb 28, 2013
    The VZ with a folding stock is perfectly legal here.

Problem is, Palmetto will NOT ship them here, even to an FFL.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    we ordered a vz2008 two days ago from palmetto. this is the first time we've tried to purchase a firearm from an online retailer. it has a folding stock and the thirty round magazines. i dont care if the ffl wont transfer the mags but what can i do bout the folding stock? arent they now "banned" in md? can i just take it home without the stock since i was going to replace it with a collapsable one anyway? im lost and in need of help. thanks.

Don't worry, PSA will not ship you the rile even though its legal here. After a few weeks you'll get a refund.

Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    They will NOT ship, even to a PA FFL unless you are not a MD resident or not a resident of a restricted state. Stupid, but it's how it is. Found this out last month.

However, as others have stated. Vz2008 is perfectly legal in MD. Folding stock and all.

look in the industry partners forum for local vz58's

audi0artist

Dec 26, 2014
    baltimore
    thanks everyone. i thought they were legal but then i thought it may fall under the two evil things rule(detach mag, folding stock and pistol grip). all that crap is so confusing.

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N

Introduce yourself here!

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    You do realize that you linked to the section you're currently looking at?

So I reckon this IS his intro.:)

Yep, you're both right. The Newbie jumped right in without knowing what he was doing

Like, I didn't do the same thing. :lol2:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    they aren't banned. a BUNCH of IPs sell them. However I heard a lot of online retailers would not sell them to MD residents. Not sure about PSA

What are the Century ones selling for locally? I might pick up a few more. They're a lot of gun for the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom