• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    The wife and I went and voted at high noon. Walked right in, there was no line. We are not DINOs. In Allegany County, I don't think that is the proper strategy. The woman checking me in commented that her mother was a Democrat and her father a Republican. When they went to vote together, like my wife and I were doing, they canceled each others votes out. I told her that if my wife was a Democrat, I would not tell her when it was election day. The woman looked at me with a blank stare for a second and then busted out laughing. She said, "yeah, most Democrats aren't that bright."

highfructosecornsyrup

Apr 2, 2012
    baltimore city
    The wife and I went and voted at high noon. Walked right in, there was no line. We are not DINOs. In Allegany County, I don't think that is the proper strategy. The woman checking me in commented that her mother was a Democrat and her father a Republican. When they went to vote together, like my wife and I were doing, they canceled each others votes out. I told her that if my wife was a Democrat, I would not tell her when it was election day. The woman looked at me with a blank stare for a second and then busted out laughing. She said, "yeah, most Democrats aren't that bright."

But what about this quote from BoBo...

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/23/obama-women-vote-democrat-because-they-are-smarter/

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    First time ever voting as a registered member of one of the two major parties...a DINO vote. It didn't feel dirty at all; it felt liberating...and I hope to have helped liberate some incumbents from their gluttonous suckling at the tax-dollar teat.

It WAS a little embarrassing to have to repeat party affiliation twice for Methuselah before receiving my voting machine card but that was partly my fault for whispering it to someone with a hearing trumpet.

It was especially fun to tell the woman in the trim-skirt out front lobbying that yes, I did come prepared(she noted my ballot in hand) to vote against all the self-loathing, atheistic gun-banners who have hijacked the Democratic Party.

1obxnut

Aug 21, 2013
    Silver Spring, MoCo
    Done! only 2 people was at the booths..

i-voted-sticker.jpeg

natsb

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2013
    southern MD
    In and out really fast. I spent more time talking to the judges than voting since there was no wait time.

One of the judges brought up a good point. With so few people voting, each vote will count for more.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Voted in D 35 about 8:30 AM as a DINO. The lightest turnout I have seen at the polling place in the 30 years I have been voting there. Poll workers outside far outnumbered the voters voting.

silanehead

Sarcastic Member
    Oct 24, 2012
    Dundalk
    Voted in Dundalk at 11:30. I was one of the two voters present.
    As for feeling dirty, no way.
    Voting DINO was the most fun I've had at the polls in 36 years.
    Casting a vote against proven unconstitutionally minded assholes is an exhilarating experience.

silanehead

Sarcastic Member
    Oct 24, 2012
    Dundalk
    A campaign worker jogged forty yards across the parking lot to shove a Frosh leaflet in my face before I could reach the door.
    I politely told her "I'm a firearms owner, I'll be voting for anybody but him".
    Priceless opportunity come true.

bbgunn177

Jun 30, 2008
    Just Voted in my District/Precinct 34B. It was tough but some what rewarding when I looked at the totals of the number of people who voted as of the 3:00 pm hour. It has been running about 50/50 Dems to Repubs with some Independents and Others thrown in. Not a big turn out and hopefully my vote will make some Statistician take note. Hopefully it will not be considered an anomaly and there will be more Precinct with unexplained voting turnouts.

On the way in a guy asked if I was voting Republican I told him no but the fall would be a different story. I explained I just change my party affiliation to Democrat. He ask why and I told him because of SB281 and I was voting against the main players Brown and Frosh. He said I could always change back and I told him I don't think so if the fall when I vote Republican again I want it to be as a Democrat. I also voted for Helton instead of Mary Dulany James. I thought we should get rid of her as well.

This is interesting. I can't wait to see if we are successful today. Then we need to see if we can turn the tide and get a Republican in as Gov. and Pritzker as AG.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I voted as well.

When I did I saw a running Talley about 50/50 D/R turn out and the numbers we paltry. As of 2pm they only had maybe 100 voters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom