• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    It’s clear that the MOMs Demand Action would not have been there if they had not discovered we were coming.
    If the 'woman' in pic 1 has a husband, I'd be surprised if he hasn't killed himself.

If the 'woman' in pic 1 has a wife, I'd be surprised if she hasn't killed herself.

I salute and applaud the PPs there today, and hope to be back on the bricks with all y'all soon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    When we were asking questions of Ramirez everyone who spoke was polite, civil and didn't raise their voices. After about 5-6 mins the MOMs in the back starting screeching and hollering "You don't need guns", "guns kill people", all the usual, and sounded like the complete harpies that they are.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    When we were asking questions of Ramirez everyone who spoke was polite, civil and didn't raise their voices. After about 5-6 mins the MOMs in the back starting screeching and hollering "You don't need guns", "guns kill people", all the usual, and sounded like the complete harpies that they are.
    Please don't insult harpies.

Nor tarts, strumpets, trollops, or floozies.

These are simply gun-grabbing stupid bitches.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland

Let me guess .. Is one of these "not anti-gun" people?

a3b8a95bdb9f6401f91114cf7874bf87.jpg

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    She is off her rocker. Wanting to talk about deaths in Baltimore, but refusing to do so.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Intro to the Ramirez Coffee Clutch series ...

Coffee Clutch - Urban Dictionary
    Talkshow-like reference to when someone arbitrarily talks far too much/too long. Wasting time chatting, bullshiting, or arguing. Unnecessarily long conversation, irrelevant conversation, or just general flatulence of the mouth.
    Thanks to IDFinfantry for getting this ball rolling and for linking up for his first outing with the Patriot Picket.

We have so much good video to share as soon as PP TV Video Director EL1227 can select the best segments.

Please thank the following folks when you can for spending a significant time in the cold to show the Infringers that they don’t own the space.

Fast moving and hard hitting ... Made to be played FULL SCREEN and LOUD.

Multiple video episodes to follow:

Last edited:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I thought I read somewhere that the honorable civil servant received an anonymous phone call informing him that a pro gun group would be at the meet and greet and that someone in his organization asked the Mom group to attend. I've gone back and can't find it, but did anyone ask him why he thought he needed an opposing view to debate our side? Why would he not feel comfortable talking with a pro gun group?

As usual, great job guys. You all should be very proud of your accomplishments today!

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    The one lady was from South Dakota , so she must be gun friendly ...:rolleyes:

They keep saying common sense gun laws , and when you start using common sense we lose them .

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Kudos to Stoveman today for another excellent job representing all of us on TV....and another Liberty cap hat tip to the unbelievably fast EL1227 on the video wheels of steel!

More great photos from today's Patriot Swarm!

Here, Natboh points out some issues that Sen. Ramirez just doesn't seem to have any answer for except "Guns bad!"

Attachments

• 91178BAE-7E60-4891-8106-830429D78D30.jpg
      91178BAE-7E60-4891-8106-830429D78D30.jpg
      62.5 KB · Views: 281

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    LOL. When we were outside with the signs a lady walked out and congratulated us for "using our words". As opposed to what, sign language or smoke signals?

I was politely trying to engage her by letting her know that we respect the 1A as well as the 2A, but she wouldn’t come over and exercise her 1A rights and debate me.

She kept congratulating us on using “5 year old words”.

Walked away mumbling and pissed off about something. :lol2:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here, GTOgunner is up against three Ramirez folks...probably paid staff. We didn't see really Ramirez talking to any actual constituents, so despite staff objections that our issues were irrelevant, we were persistent that Ramirez talk to us because, frankly, he did not seem to have any of his district voters to talk to anyway and we, as voters on a STATE issue Bump Stock/Trigger Modification Ban) had a right to pose our questions.

The red shirts (MOMs) and blue shirts (campaign people) finally accepted we weren't going anywhere and decided they were in the mood to debate.

Attachments

• DD21586B-8305-4F90-92EA-D3B30BDD79F5.jpg
      DD21586B-8305-4F90-92EA-D3B30BDD79F5.jpg
      76.8 KB · Views: 303

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here, a two-on-three with the MOMs insisting that guns are out of place in modern America....you know, just "common sense". This is Buellsfurn, with Magnumst on his flank...

And that's Not_an_Outlaw in the bottom photo, far right videotaping another MOM as she attempts to respond to our issues.

Attachments

• A4298E61-E2FA-4B58-A516-FECD9891A1D4.jpg
      A4298E61-E2FA-4B58-A516-FECD9891A1D4.jpg
      75.9 KB · Views: 282
    • 4040E736-4C5E-4B1E-AE4C-698267FC1EE6.jpg
      4040E736-4C5E-4B1E-AE4C-698267FC1EE6.jpg
      71.8 KB · Views: 276

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    I was politely trying to engage her by letting her know that we respect the 1A as well as the 2A, but she wouldn’t come over and exercise her 1A rights and debate me.

She kept congratulating us on using “5 year old words”.

Walked away mumbling and pissed off about something. :lol2:

I think it begins with G and ends with maw

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We had Sen. Ramirez in a 3-sided "hug" so that is when we confronted him with: "Why are you prioritizing a Bump Stock ban when they haven't caused a single casualty in Maryland? This, as the violence in Baltimore continues, along with the tragedies for people addicted to Opioids.

Attachments

• 061AC45E-0967-4335-81DE-93BC10C756BA.jpg
      061AC45E-0967-4335-81DE-93BC10C756BA.jpg
      66 KB · Views: 272

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads