• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldman12

Ultimate Member
    Sep 19, 2010
    "Merrica" Eastern Camp
    Hey guys , I have been saving for awhile and I was thinking of getting one of these.
    7.62x39 cal, pistol grip,side folder.
    I have a couple Ak's, don't know alot about the Vepr. Good shooter,accuracy ?

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    VEPRs are great guns. Hands-down the most accurate AK I have.

They are very well made, and come from the Molot factory in Russia who make the RPK (light machine gun) version of the AKM. As such, they have a 50% thicker receiver, a heavier front trunnion, barrel, and a few other differences. These are noticeably front-heavy compared to an AKM, their only downside is weight but they make up for it in accuracy.

All Red Jacket does to these is add furniture and a bullet guide, so they are compatible with AK mags.

JohnnyBmore

This is not a"FREE STATE"
    Feb 3, 2011
    Except for the suppressor my friend got from them that ended up being a nightmare and he ended up getting a refund from them.

Nice a refund, good to hear that when they make mistakes they come through with good customer service.. :party29:

oldman12

Ultimate Member
    Sep 19, 2010
    "Merrica" Eastern Camp
    VEPRs are great guns. Hands-down the most accurate AK I have.

They are very well made, and come from the Molot factory in Russia who make the RPK (light machine gun) version of the AKM. As such, they have a 50% thicker receiver, a heavier front trunnion, barrel, and a few other differences. These are noticeably front-heavy compared to an AKM, their only downside is weight but they make up for it in accuracy.

All Red Jacket does to these is add furniture and a bullet guide, so they are compatible with AK mags.

Thanks Rob, i have been saving for this milled receiver Arsenal builds. but the Vepr is something I wanted before I got my Yugo's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom