• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyBmore

This is not a"FREE STATE"
    Feb 3, 2011
    Vepr 12 Russian Shotgun Pre-Order

For the first time ever the Vepr 12 Gauge Shotgun is available in the United States. With a small production run this is your chance to own one of these highly sought after shotguns . The Vepr 12 gauge shotgun is known around the world as one of the finest IPSC and 3 Gun shotguns made. Everything about the Vepr is heavy duty and built like a Russian Tank.

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/ind...art_product_id=1697&virtuemart_category_id=23

vepr12.jpg

HollowPoint

Aged Member
    Sep 13, 2011
    Inside the Outside
    Hmmm very nice! Might have to consider adding her to her sister - my MD2 7.62x39 in my safe! :thumbsup:

If the quality is anything like my VEPR MD2 then she's a fine rifle!!! VEPR's are definitely built like tanks.

Might be nice to see if furniture can be swapped out to put a forward vertical grip on her. Like the picatinny rail on the top!

Any availability for higher cap mags? At least a 20? Or so! :innocent0

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    There is one shipment coming in this year and no others are on order at this time with Molot. It is possible that more could arrive in 2013 but given the possible upcoming Anti Gun Political climate who knows what may happen.

jasonk1229

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2013
    MD
    Snagged one of the fsf that arrived in july/aug. Pricey but is a well built shotgun, some vepr specific aftermarket parts might be hard to come by. Id snag one before they are gone, thank you guys!

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    I have one earlier this year that had the fixed poly stock. Very easily swapped with a Bonesteel folder. Very well made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom