• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr BoomStick

Jan 27, 2010
    Hagerstown
    considering the 1919 ar 15 gun from turkey is being imported with a pistol grip and pistol grips are no longer a no no on "Sporting" shotguns i can't see why it wouldn't, but I'm guessing some libtard will figure out how to make no sense of the law then make it apply.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    As long as it comes through with the pistol grip and tg moved forward I'm good to go!

Stock swap and most other fixes are straightforward

IlikeNFA

Certified Gear Queer
    Aug 27, 2008
    Goodbye MD, Hello freedom
    As far as I know, they have not been imported yet. WPA has stated that they are still in talks. Allegedly, a couple of other importers are in the mix as well. My gut feeling is that these are still at least a few months away.

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    cool. but not imported with folding stock? i hope they start retrofitting them here in the u.s.

That thing reminds me of a teacher in July.

Don't sell it short. With enough work, you could bolt on some high gloss burled walnut furniture, get some engravings of flying woodcocks etched on and inlaid in silver, and fabricate a special low capacity two-shot magazine. Oh, and a barrel at least a yard long, just to make sure it can't be used as a HD gun in spite of all the other stuff. Nothing says "non-threating-hunting-gun" like something that's too long to be carried horizontally in a hallway!

Then it'll be a thing of Fudd-tastic beauty, the equal of any other useless antique fowling-piece at the Club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom