• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Couple of bucks worth of lead is cheaper still.

I have never understood why firing squad is not more widely used as a method of execution. Neither cruel nor unusual IMHO. If I'm not mistaken I think that at least 2 states still have hanging on the books.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Don't execute them. Just take the criminal thirty miles out to sea and put them overboard. Their fate after that is not our concern.

Although I'm also a strong supporter of execution by Involuntary Organ Donation.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Don't execute them. Just take the criminal thirty miles out to sea and put them overboard. Their fate after that is not our concern.

That actually does make sense. Like a firing squad doesn't know who had the bullet, guy just went overboard... dunno what killed 'em.

Still, diesel is pricey. That is a long trip thirty miles out.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

Although I'm also a strong supporter of execution by Involuntary Organ Donation.

Some ultra swimmers have been known to swim that far or further, and too many things could happen, like a rescue by another boat, or something crazy.

*1997 by Grant Robinson and Kelly Driffield (24 hour swims of a 50 m-long pool, approx 100 km)

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    They should use heroin instead. They've got plenty of it in evidence, it's been tested to make sure it's really heroin and it usually gets destroyed after the trial is over. So why not use that supply? Mix up twenty times the recreational dose, and off he goes. I've seen people that were overdosing. Doesn't look like a bad way to go.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    1. most convicts won't be in great shape for long swims.
    2. How do we know a convict can even swim?

:D

The addition of a few feet of chain and some cinder blocks would ensure the desired outcome at a fairly low cost.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    They should use heroin instead. They've got plenty of it in evidence, it's been tested to make sure it's really heroin and it usually gets destroyed after the trial is over. So why not use that supply? Mix up twenty times the recreational dose, and off he goes. I've seen people that were overdosing. Doesn't look like a bad way to go.

That's the most common sense thing to do.

And for that reason, it's out of the question.

We need a $2 million government study.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom