• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Why is it people are ignoring the years-long court cases on this? THAT will define whether there is a civil war. If the courts ultimately decide the government can ban and confiscate firearms it affects the entire nation and we are ALL at risk, no matter the State.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I'm glad to see them pushing for all this; confiscation, firing the police who are defending the Constitution, calling out the National Guard, all of it. Let them show all their crazy cards. Hopefully this will be a wake up call for all the folks who don't believe their end goal is disarming all of us.

They are boiling the water first and then trying to drag the frogs into it.

THIS. Let’s hope it lights a fire under ALL gun owners across the country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    I'm glad to see them pushing for all this; confiscation, firing the police who are defending the Constitution, calling out the National Guard, all of it. Let them show all their crazy cards. Hopefully this will be a wake up call for all the folks who don't believe their end goal is disarming all of us.
    They are boiling the water first and then trying to drag the frogs into it.

I'm glad too. I got tired of their incremental Sh!t that everyone seems to go along with. The whole boiling frog thing. You hit the nail on the head.

Why is it people are ignoring the years-long court cases on this? THAT will define whether there is a civil war. If the courts ultimately decide the government can ban and confiscate firearms it affects the entire nation and we are ALL at risk, no matter the State.

100 people cannot ban something that 1,000,000 people have unless the 1,000,000 decide individually on their own to comply. If the 1,000,000 decide not to comply and stick together, there is literally nothing that the 100 can do.

It's about solidarity. Until this VA thing, I have not seen any true solidarity. I'm glad that both sides at this point are showing how they intend to play this out.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    They'll fire any public employee that disagrees with their marching orders, and replace them with the "Roger" battle droids.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    100 people cannot ban something that 1,000,000 people have unless the 1,000,000 decide individually on their own to comply. If the 1,000,000 decide not to comply and stick together, there is literally nothing that the 100 can do.

It's about solidarity. Until this VA thing, I have not seen any true solidarity. I'm glad that both sides at this point are showing how they intend to play this out.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, the solidarity is fantastic. The “We will not comply” movement is extremely powerful, probably more so than any other movement in recent memory . It is not words. It is words backed up with arms. Considering the number of police and military members who won’t do the tyrant’s bidding added to the unorganized militia, this is not going to go well for the other side.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    All the more reason to keep a Republican in the White House. Remember what happened the last time Democrats tried to deny a group their civil rights using the National Guard? The President called them to Federal Service.

With the 101st Airborne with loaded rifles at their backs, as "support".

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    So this is the response to sanctuary counties...

Where does this stand and is there a way to track it online.

Oathkeepers, too,beware.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Oh, don’t get me wrong, the solidarity is fantastic. The “We will not comply” movement is extremely powerful, probably more so than any other movement in recent memory . It is not words. It is words backed up with arms. Considering the number of police and military members who won’t do the tyrant’s bidding added to the unorganized militia, this is not going to go well for the other side.

Published last night, the NRA-ILA has produced an excellent historical explainer about Gov. Northam Bedford Forrest’s continuous parade of lies and the predicted positive effect of the “We Will Not Comply” movement:

https://www.nraila.org/articles/201...istration-as-down-payment-on-gun-confiscation

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 94620A29-4423-4B51-A0B2-972723355DE3.jpg
      94620A29-4423-4B51-A0B2-972723355DE3.jpg
      85.4 KB · Views: 386
    Last edited:

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County

The problem is up until now, lower courts have hung on Scalia's Heller language about the right not being unlimited to mean that any regulation short of an absolute ban is acceptable. They've also given extreme deference to Government public safety arguments without requiring any analytic evidence that public safety will actually benefit from the challenged regulations. The end result is a standard that is, defacto, even lower than rational basis.

A solid, wide-ranging decision on standards of scrutiny in NSYRPA may fix that misunderstanding, but probably not before VA risks turning tens of thousands of its citizens into felons overnight.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Hmm. How would that apply to elected sheriffs?

Since sheriffs are elected how does this affect them ?

How do elected politicians deal with elected law enforcement officers not doing what they are told especially since the elected politicians aren’t , judging by all the folks showing up at the pro 2a events?

Will this separate pro constitution cops from the “jack booted thug” cops?? No offense meant, just a question

You beat me by 4 minutes lol I type slow

Same here. The state tyrants have no firing authority over people hired at the county and city levels. That's a contractual issue that would keep them in court until they lose. And they also have no authority over elected officials at those levels either. About all they could do is withdraw state-granted certifications.

In other words, they can go pound sand, IMO.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    that's the prob, the taxpayers pick up the tab, not the jagoffs that put the unconstitutional laws in place.

Just spitballing --

How about a class action on behalf of the taxpayers to obtain the legal costs from the individual tyrants with a tax increase as the harm?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Too bad officers in Maryland didn’t do something like that. I hate to say it, but Marylanders should look at Virginians in awe...they’re doing what Marylanders wouldn’t do and probably never would.

Sad but true. Too many indifferent or suckling on the Federal teat here. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom