• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    so the left actually thinks kids are so scared of a flag and a gadsen tag and a gillepsie bumper sticker that they run in fear for their lives? or are they telling them that they need to do so? or what? I truly don't get the point. have lots of kids been run down by people like this or what. I just don't understand the jist of something this fvcking stupid.

are they saying that the flags being flown at my house scare people? are there really people that are so soft that inanimate objects scare them?

Just watched this video earlier.. I hope this absolutely backfires... unbelievable

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    And here is the money shot: First the disgusting ad is pulled, now

Democracy for America (DFA) denounced Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Ralph Northam on Thursday after Northam flip-flopped in favor of banning sanctuary cities.

Ralph Northam flip-flopped this week, signaling that if elected governor he would sign legislation to ban sanctuary cities in the commonwealth of Virginia.

“If that bill comes to my desk … I sure will. I’ve always been opposed to sanctuary cities. He knows that,” Northam said, speaking of his Republican opponent, Ed Gillespie.

oh yeah, always been opposed. Always! Since this week anyway.

lol, I smell panic and desperation.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...flip-flopping-on-support-of-sanctuary-cities/

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Usually the cold and rain confine the snowflakes to their safe spaces. The Democratic machine is going to be in overdrive all day rounding up the homeless and shiftless, illegals, felons, and the dead to cast provisional ballots.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    ELECTION FRAUD!!!

J/K

I always laugh when these fake flyers come out stating the election is on a different day.

If you're not smart enough to know when to vote, you're probably not smart enough to vote. As Chris Plante often says, every day is an IQ test.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Usually the cold and rain confine the snowflakes to their safe spaces. The Democratic machine is going to be in overdrive all day rounding up the homeless and shiftless, illegals, felons, and the dead to cast provisional ballots.

I remember when Kathleen Kennedy Townsend lost to Ehrlich. The dems were so desperate they were going around Baltimore in vans giving people $100 to vote. And she still lost.

Afterwards a complaint by the Republicans was filed with the Attorney General, then Curran, aka O'Malley's father-in-law. He ruled it wasn't illegal since they weren't actually telling people who to vote for. :rolleyes:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Maybe they'll go to court for an order allowing them to take the voting machines on the road, door-to-door, in "select" precincts where voters are "historically suppressed when the weather is bad."

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013

Just got back from Tysons, miserable weather and traffic. Thinking the same and hoping the theory pans out.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    seconded! and hoping the dems that can handle the weather don't vote due to being overconfident they're going to win.

Similarly, I hope the polls that say D is up by 17 points gives them warm fuzzy feelings so they can all stay home. Much like how they supposedly did for Hillary.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    My wife and I voted this morning at our local elementary school. It was dead at 8am. Having said that, most of the liberals I know from work and my neighborhood have voted as well. Doesn't give me much hope but we did our part.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    FOX news is now reporting that some black voters are complaining about receiving robocalls saying that their voting location has changed. Claiming targeting the black voters. Really? Interesting to see if this goes anywhere.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    FOX news is now reporting that some black voters are complaining about receiving robocalls saying that their voting location has changed. Claiming targeting the black voters. Really? Interesting to see if this goes anywhere.

25999409220_26ab597ac1_z.jpg

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky

............and everyone knows nobody would lie about such things. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom