• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdvctry

Follow Me @DukesDefense
    Nov 10, 2011
    Thanks Minuteman. I look forward to working with Mark to bring this course to you all. All seats have been reserved for this running of the course. However, keep checking back in the event someone's plans have changed and a seat opens up. You can also come by 2A Sales just before they close and see if we have any standby seats available.

November class dates will be announced soon and we will be posting them here in the forum.

SigP226

Jul 22, 2011
    Youngsville, NC
    I agree, good class Kevin, thanks. And I will be checking your website for some additional instruction, especially for the wife. Again thanks...

Tony C

Dukes Defense

Oct 2, 2012
    I agree, good class Kevin, thanks. And I will be checking your website for some additional instruction, especially for the wife. Again thanks...

Tony C

Tony,

Thank you for attending. It was very nice to have met you and please keep in touch.

Kevin

JV11B

Sep 8, 2012
    AA County, MD
    Thank you for the opportunity Kevin. Informative course that wasn't too Barney style. Always a pleasure to learn from folks of your pedigree/background.

John

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    They didn't charge my card unto Dec 4th so I assume I should get it around Feb 4th.

Thanks
    Robert

Well the good news I got my card in the mail. The bad news they miss spelled my last name. So they are suppose to be sending me a new card. :(

Thanks
    Robert

Dukes Defense

Oct 2, 2012
    Well the good news I got my card in the mail. The bad news they miss spelled my last name. So they are suppose to be sending me a new card. :(

Thanks
    Robert

Robert - Congratulations, that's great news about getting your card. Sorry you have to wait to get the corrected replacement.

Kevin

rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    Robert - Congratulations, that's great news about getting your card. Sorry you have to wait to get the corrected replacement.

Kevin

Well my new card arrived so I can now legally carry in most states except for the one I live in. Here is hoping Woollard goes our way.

Thanks
    Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom