• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Anyone know of any scheduled classes on the Eastern Shore/Lower Slower for the Utah CFP? I've been poking around and haven't seen any.

I've wanted the parents to get their Utah and they now agree.

Thanks.

BellyAcher151

channel 28 Breaker!!
    Oct 14, 2011
    Salisbury
    Here is a list of all of our class till the end of the year. Let me know if you or some of your friends would like to attend any of them.

Oct 4th is a FREE HQL class and I am NRA first steps cert. This class will allow a Maryland resident to apply for his handgun qualification license. FREE

Oct 12th- NRA personal protection in the home –

PERSONAL PROTECTION IN THE HOME : Great way to get a self-defense plan for your family at home. This is an eight-hour course. Students should expect to shoot approximately 100 rounds of ammunition. Students will learn basic defensive shooting skills, strategies for home safety and responding to a violent confrontation, firearms and the law, how to choose a handgun for self-defense, and continued opportunities for skill development. Students will receive the NRA Guide to the Basics of Personal Protection In The Home handbook, NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure, the Winchester/NRA Marksmanship Qualification booklet, and course completion certificate.(Lesson Plan, revised 08/11), Utah ccw application package, along with Florida ccw application package

This will also include information that will qualify you for a MD HQL license, the first eight hours of the Maryland wear and carry Permit class, and both Florida and Utah concealed carry permit applications.

You will need your firearm, 100 rounds of ammo, eye, and ear protection.

Special pricing for

The class below will also include the information necessary to complete your Maryland wear and carry!

October 18th NRA basic shooting class – Utah concealed carry and 8 hour of training toward your 16 Maryland wear and carry permit. Can be used for Maryland wear and carry renewal. $ 99

October 18th Delaware concealed carry class. This class will allow you to apply for your Delaware concealed carry permit. Need to bring firearm , 100 rounds of ammo, eye and ear protection. $99

Nov 1st Oct 4th is a FREE HQL class and NRA first steps cert. This class will allow a Maryland resident to apply for his handgun qualification license. FREE

Thanks

R S Mitchell

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom