• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ASTC

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    I was planning on attending this weekend but something has come up. When are you offering the next class in either LaPlata or King George? Thanks.

We don't have one scheduled at the present time, but I am sure we will do so within the next couple of months. Please check our website or the Mdshooters.com calendar as we post new classes there. Thanks.

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    Thanks for the kind comments. Glad you enjoyed it.
    Mo- thanks again- I was the guy in the second row with the golf shirt. I was able to slide out of work for just enough time to attend, and you didn't waste any time, just got us the information in timely fashion so that we could be on our busy way. If you hear anything more about the "infiltrator" (if anything gets written), please pass it on. I kept thinking that we should all have had the opportunity to stand up and say to everyone "Welcome, safe shooting" even though it was only a rumor. As it was, I would have liked to be able to link faces and forum "handles", but I understand most people are very private. Getting my pictures today and sending app ASAP.

Sirsly

Apr 11, 2011
    Charles County
    I had to miss the class to due to work. I had to work to support the builds of my AR's. I will most definitely be there for the next one without a doubt.

ASTC

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Mo- thanks again- I was the guy in the second row with the golf shirt. I was able to slide out of work for just enough time to attend, and you didn't waste any time, just got us the information in timely fashion so that we could be on our busy way. If you hear anything more about the "infiltrator" (if anything gets written), please pass it on. I kept thinking that we should all have had the opportunity to stand up and say to everyone "Welcome, safe shooting" even though it was only a rumor. As it was, I would have liked to be able to link faces and forum "handles", but I understand most people are very private. Getting my pictures today and sending app ASAP.

If I discover anything written by the "secret agent", I will be sure to post it. As I said in class, "If you do it right - - you don't have to worry about who is listening." Thanks again!

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I enjoyed the class. I was the guy the got the phone call. ( my mom that was on travel ) I am not sure but I was thinking the person in question may have been the woman beside me.
    Just a bit of information that you can pass on to others. If thy have AAA yoy can go to the office in brandywine and have a pass port picture taken. I am a premier member and was told they are free for my plan.

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    I enjoyed the class. I was the guy the got the phone call. ( my mom that was on travel ) I am not sure but I was thinking the person in question may have been the woman beside me.
    Just a bit of information that you can pass on to others. If thy have AAA yoy can go to the office in brandywine and have a pass port picture taken. I am a premier member and was told they are free for my plan.

That is good info to know. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

ASTC

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner

Thanks for the info. I will be sure to share it with the any future groups. I appreciate that you were kind enough to let me know.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I sent in my paperwork on 8-28-13 they got it on 8-30-13 at 10:32 today I got notified that my credit card was charged the $51. This was faster then I expected.

How long did you say they have to get it to you once they get the money? I would like an idea because I do not trust the person that delivers my mail. i have had way to many things go missing that was sent to me from gun related companies. I do not want to call them and ask about it and then have my app. get dropped be hind a desk for a few weeks. until it is over due.

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    Found an envelope in my mailbox today from the State of Utah. Inside was a beautiful plastic card with a picture of someone that resembles ME!!! A heartfelt thank you, sir! It doesn't help anything in this sh**ty state, but I will feel safer in my out of state travels.

ASTC

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    I sent in my paperwork on 8-28-13 they got it on 8-30-13 at 10:32 today I got notified that my credit card was charged the $51. This was faster then I expected.

How long did you say they have to get it to you once they get the money? I would like an idea because I do not trust the person that delivers my mail. i have had way to many things go missing that was sent to me from gun related companies. I do not want to call them and ask about it and then have my app. get dropped be hind a desk for a few weeks. until it is over due.

Forgive me for being late in responding to your message. Usually it takes 60 days or less once they charge your credit card.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I just got my permit this morning. That was a lot faster then I had expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom