USPSA Shooting Buddy Needed (Glen Burnie)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snyperdave

Oct 30, 2012
    Pasadena, MD
    Oh yeah, football I forgot. Since the Ravens didn't make the playoffs I sort a lost interest.

Thats why you do the meet up at the Tilted Kilt. TV's all over the place and good looking girls server great food.

I mean, Football, Girls and talking gun stuff. What else could you ask for?

snyperdave

Oct 30, 2012
    Pasadena, MD
    If you guys want to meet up I am free every weekend (until matches start back up). I can be reached on Facebook messenger quicker than on here.

David Ankeny

snyperdave

Oct 30, 2012
    Pasadena, MD
    If you guys want to meet up I am free every weekend (until matches start back up). I can be reached on Facebook messenger quicker than on here.

David Ankeny

silasvirus82

Dam Builder
    Dec 4, 2014
    Chapel Hill, NC
    I'm also just starting out, and have reached out to the AAFG IDPA club for assistance. I'm meeting the match director (Bill) this coming Saturday, Jan 14th for my initial safety/training course that will allow me to compete at that club. PM me if you need assistance.

Looking over the rules for IDPA and USPSA it would appear my STI Eagle is really only good for IDPA ESP, is this correct? I bought this gun for 3-g mostly, but seeing the available competitive shooting around here pistols might be the way to go. I have a few 1911 also, but again no good for USPSA. Always wanted to try a CZ, maybe now is the time.

3 Gun Gal

Aug 2, 2016
    Carroll Co.
    Looking at PNTC in April maybe for the 1st 3gun. Only big match for 3gun some of the guys are looking to do is the Armalite 3m3g match. I can't do it since I am already in another match that same weekend.

Armalite 3m3g is already full and there is a waitlist. Do you already have the date for that PNTC April match? I haven't seen the schedule posted up yet.

3 Gun Gal

Aug 2, 2016
    Carroll Co.
    I live near the quarterfield Walmart. I will shoot anywhere within 140miles for level 1 matches and travel for state, sectional and championships. I haven't shot since I got back from my deployment but have been in uspsa for 8 years and a lvl 1 Ro

Have you shot in Fredericksburg? I'll be checking that out starting April.

Guderian

Mar 31, 2011
    Armalite 3m3g is already full and there is a waitlist. Do you already have the date for that PNTC April match? I haven't seen the schedule posted up yet.

On December 30th, Dean posted on Enos that a few slots opened up as some teams moved to sponsored slots. If you want in, contact him now.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Looking over the rules for IDPA and USPSA it would appear my STI Eagle is really only good for IDPA ESP, is this correct? I bought this gun for 3-g mostly, but seeing the available competitive shooting around here pistols might be the way to go. I have a few 1911 also, but again no good for USPSA. Always wanted to try a CZ, maybe now is the time.

yes in idpa your eagle would be their esp division. in uspsa it would fit in Limited and of course Open. if it is 9mm then you would be shooting Limited Minor with a slight scoring disadvantage, if 40 then it would be perfect for Limited Major with no scoring disadvantage. of course either caliber works for 3 gun and most all steel matches.

snyperdave

Oct 30, 2012
    Pasadena, MD

1911 is great for USPSA. Single Stack division. The STI yes will only be good for ESP in IDPA and Limited, Limited 10 or Open for USPSA.

I use a customized CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow for Production. Best gun I have ever shot.

snyperdave

Oct 30, 2012
    Pasadena, MD
    yes in idpa your eagle would be their esp division. in uspsa it would fit in Limited and of course Open. if it is 9mm then you would be shooting Limited Minor with a slight scoring disadvantage, if 40 then it would be perfect for Limited Major with no scoring disadvantage. of course either caliber works for 3 gun and most all steel matches.

You should shoot the OH state match with Jim and I.

deerassassin22

Apr 12, 2016
    Littlestown, PA
    Link-UP

I can do a Saturday meetup for this weekend. I'm currently pondering going to the USPSA match at New Holland Practical Shooters in PA on Sunday morning approximately 140 miles. I have already registered but I'm holding to see what the weather is going to be. I'm not big into 3 gun but I do shoot IDPA and USPSA and steel I'm also a certified USPSA RO Lvl 1 and have worked the Alabama Sectional for the past 3 or 4 years and FL State Championship in 2015.

I have a gun for SS, Revo, Production if you need to use one at a match ammo is on you. They are easy games to learn except IDPA IMO to many Personal Opinions to be had by SO on what cover is and on and on I shoot it just to shoot lol.

Anyone wants to check my info on USPSA its A73735

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom