• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PSOH

Dec 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Nationals

Hey Rob,

How did you make out at the Nationals. There were not many people at the Delmarva shoot last Saturday but we still had a great time.

RobMoore

The Mad Scientist
    Feb 10, 2007
    QA
    I shot accurately, but I just felt really slow all week. I didn't turn on the afterburner till the last day when I knew it didn't matter. I ended up 13th in Production A. I can't be upset about it though. I had a great time, shot about average for my current skill level, and most importantly... I got to watch the top level shooters live, and even talk with a few of them. It amazing what you can learn from a 30 second conversation with a GrandMaster.

PSOH

Dec 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Hey Rob, Congrats on coming in 13th at the Nationals. I think that's still really great. We are talking Nationals here. I also see you got your Class A. We had a light showing at Delmarva but still had a good time. Southern Chester County had about 70 shooters which was done from August's shoot. Hopefully you can make October's competition at Delmarva. I have enough competitions to get my Classification now as soon as they are all entered. I figure it to be Class C but we'll see if my math comes out right.

tsingley

Sep 23, 2009
    I have some experiance with a pistol, I competed in the last All Army Marksmanship competition, and own a Ruger GP100 357 mag with a 3" barrel. The only downfall is the military dictates my time.

tsingley

Sep 23, 2009
    Need Help

My self and 4 others have started a marksmanship team out of Walter Reed Army Medical Center. The problem is we have no support from our unit to get rifles and pistols (ie... an M-4 28 to 20" barrel that shoots 5.56 cal and a pistol that shoots 9mm). If anyone could give me an idea on where to get the best of both for a reasonable price, due to the fact our unit cant provide because of budgeting. Thank you for any assistance. ARMY STRONG.

SSG Travis Singley, USA
    Walter Reed Army Medical Center
    S-3, Land and Ammo Training NCO

travis.singley@us.army.mil

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads