• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    I'd be in.

I have always been of the mind that in a situation like this you need to do the right thing, and worry about any legal consequences later.

I'm in. I wonder if there is an easy way to find his attorney to setup a collection. I might even splurge and go $25 and skip starbucks for a couple days.

tall.guy88

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2013
    West Virginia
    Maybe a MDshooter admin can get something like a donation drive going on a thread. Then the money can be sent from the MDshooters community with a letter of support. I think we should do this kinda thing to counter act the anti 2A people in this country. Maybe herald mail can run a story on it. Just thinking out loud. Anyone know how I can contact an admin?

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    while I would gladly donate under one condition , this guy said he is moving to MD . If I donate he must move to VA or WV

Wynter

Jul 27, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    So next time just save yourself $1,000 and a TON of legal hassle and just let the dog maul the kid to death!! Oh no, wait, you can't. It'll come out that you had the means to stop the death of their child and didn't, then they will sue you for millions. The legal mess here sucks!!!!!!! Shouldn't he be covered under good samaritan laws?

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    I love it.

The office of the attorney general is deferring prosecution, meaning it will remain active while Mr. Srigley meets conditions set by authorities.

Know what that means? Quietly pay the fine, and we'll go away. Try to appeal, get NRA or Second Amendment Foundation involved, and we will prosecute you until you can't see straight.

LongTom

Jan 13, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    They won't charge him because they are concerned about a potential appeal unraveling the registry, rendering it toothless. just my opinion.

Now about those gun ownership stats in DC...

BINGO

WE HAVE A WINNER

My thoughts exactly!

It is not about liberty. It is about protecting their unjust and oppressive laws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom