14.3 KB · Views: 285

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    Nothing new???

Have we out-picked our coverage??!

OK, how about a fake Booger Ball Rolling Report/Interview?

This just in: The OP (our sources say) has recently taken up booger ball rolling, and is going for a Guinness World Record! Go Jagnut, Go! In an exclusive interview, Jagnut shares some of his most intimate booger ball rolling secrets.

Why did you take up booger ball rolling?
    Zagnut: Some say it's just a monotonous hobby - like reloading. I was thinking about taking up reloading but I got sidetracked with this booger idea. I even started a thread about it."

What made you think you might have "the right stuff" for booger ball rolling?
    Zagnut: "Well, I have patience, attention to detail, spare time ... just like reloaders do. But I also had a really bad cold ... the rest is history."

Did you face any hurdles getting started?
    Zagnut: "The most difficult aspect of booger ball rolling, really big booger ball rolling, was identifying an infinite booger source. I knew my cold wouldn't last forever. Then it hit me - pediatrician waiting rooms and play areas - what a great source for an eternal and "kaleidoscopic" selection of boogers! Remember - booger balls don't necessarily have to be greenish either."

Your record-attempt booger ball appears to be perfectly spherical. How do you achieve this level of roundness?
    Zagnut: "Saliva, and lots of it. I like to think the application of my saliva makes my booger ball pop. Most booger ball rollers wear latex gloves. When I'm rollin', my fingers are totally naked. I wet my fingers with my own saliva repeatedly when applying each new layer of boogers. When it's still small and limp, I can roll it around in my mouth, but once it gets too big, you've got to integrate the fingers to work it properly."

Whoa there Zag, this is a family forum!

Any final words of advice you'd be willing to share with prospective booger ball rollers?

Zagnut: "Don't forget to bring a plastic bag and a putty knife when you're off on what I call a Booger Collecting Safari. And whatever you do, don't store them in your pockets. You'll never get them little buggers out of there. Ask me how I know!:facepalm:"

Zagnut's Booger Ball

Attachments

• BoogerBallRolling-Blog.jpg
      BoogerBallRolling-Blog.jpg
      22.8 KB · Views: 688

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    OK, how about a fake Booger Ball Rolling Report/Interview?

Any final words of advice you'd be willing to share with prospective booger ball rollers? [/B]
    Zagnut: "Don't forget to bring a plastic bag and a putty knife when you're off on what I call a Booger Collecting Safari. And whatever you do, don't store them in your pockets. You'll never get them little buggers out of there. Ask me how I know!:facepalm:"

There is a way to get them out just add some hard candy for awhile.

Care for a peppermint?:innocent0

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Saliva, and lots of it.
    The above really grabbed my attention.

Time for a splinter thread.

Saliva may not be quite the same as boogers, but it does open the field for variations on a theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom