• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    For sale is a LNIB Nighthawk Custom GRP Recon 45ACP. This pistol has approximately 50 rounds through it. Comes with a threaded barrel and a standard barrel, both fit by Nighthawk Custom and numbered to the gun. Has Heine Straight 8 suppressor height sights. Also comes with a Surefire X300 Ultra (not pictured). Also included are the original papers, green Nighthawk case, and test target. If you have any questions just let me know.

$3300

Attachments

• image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      21.7 KB · Views: 1,465
    Last edited:

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    For sale is a Colt Diamondback revolver in 38SPL. Comes with the original box, warranty card, Colt "Handling the Firearm" manual, test target signed 15 Feb 1967, and Colt tool still wrapped in plastic. The revolver itself is in great condition and appears to have been fired very little. There is a light line around the cylinder where someone cocked it or dry fired it. The is one blem in the bluing on the rear portion of cylinder, almost looks like a wear point from being in the box.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      35.3 KB · Views: 1,380

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    RRA LAR-8 with the following upgrades: geissele SSA-E trigger, Troy FDE Battlesights, Lothar Walther match barrel with trued muzzle device, Atlas Bipod with ADM QD, RRA soft case and UBR stock.

$1650

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      47 KB · Views: 1,464
    Last edited:

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    For sale is a Colt Diamondback revolver in 38SPL. Comes with the original box, warranty card, Colt "Handling the Firearm" manual, test target signed 15 Feb 1967, and Colt tool still wrapped in plastic. The revolver itself is in great condition and appears to have been fired very little. There is a light line around the cylinder where someone cocked it or dry fired it. The is one blem in the bluing on the rear portion of cylinder, almost looks like a wear point from being in the box.

No price? That makes me scared to ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    We took it in today. I'd be happy to make you a deal if you really want it. I think it has 8 or so mags also...
    As much as I'd like it, getting it past Mrs. DA isn't possible right now.

On a related note, if I brought down a LAR-8, would you guys take a look at it and tell me what is wrong with it? I'm not sure if the upper is out of alignment or if it is the lower that is out of alignment, at the take down pins. The upper is offset on the right ever so slightly. Really want to get it fixed so it is more reliable for hunting and RRA pissed me off with their lack of CS warranty support over this issue, by refusing to help me out.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    For sale is a lightly used X-Tac by Wilson Combat in 45ACP 4". It appears to be heavily optioned with flush cut/reverse crown, battle rear sight, tritium front sight, serrated top slide, and a fluted chamber. Comes with the grey Wilson bag and two magazines.

$2250

What was this traded in on and why? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom