• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fuzzynutkila

Feb 21, 2012
    Va tech

How come these liberals don't bring up handguns in mass shootings? Let's not forget that until Pulse , the largest mass shooting in this country was the Va tech shooter who used 2 handguns and killed more than 30 people! Should we ban those too? Hell no. And hell no to semi auto rifles! They just want to scare the uneducated public that it's all about rifles. They probably own handguns and want to keep those. Just cause they can't handle a rifle doesn't mean they should be banned. I bet all those handguns they own are semi auto too. And most of those have mags larger than 10rds. Why more than 10? Because they can't hit anything with just 10 shots. And I love it when they call mags "clips ". Shows that they can't even get the verbiage right and they call themselves educated. They are edumacated!

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    "Buy them back." - at a price that won't even cover 1/5th of what you have invested in them. K.

They're priceless.

What value would you put on the Bill of Rights?

Assuming, of course, you are not one of today's indoctrinated Useful Idiots.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    I think this retrd is just trolling. No way that would ever get going and if it did, you are looking at civil war that will involve 20% of the entire US population fighting and could result in 10M casualties. The Fed government would not be able to afford that. Not to mention this idiot and people that think like him live on the coast. Cut off from the rest of the Nations's food basket, and energy supply, and industry, with a proper blockade which can happen, they will starve and it will be over.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I think this retrd is just trolling. No way that would ever get going and if it did, you are looking at civil war that will involve 20% of the entire US population fighting and could result in 10M casualties. The Fed government would not be able to afford that. Not to mention this idiot and people that think like him live on the coast. Cut off from the rest of the Nations's food basket, and energy supply, and industry, with a proper blockade which can happen, they will starve and it will be over.

Swalwell is a naive, idealistic, aggressive, 37-year old California Congressman, Univ. of MD - educated lawyer, who is Adam Schiff's "Mini-me" on Trump/RUSSIA! collusion and impeachment (downplaying that for now), and who appears on Fox every chance he gets to try to educate us unwashed masses. Was just on Cavuto chastising Trump for bringing us closer to future nuclear war with Iran; begrudgingly admitted Trump has made progress in NoKo but then proceeds to tell him how to do it. Not trolling. He takes himself very, very seriously and doesn't let up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom