• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jan 24, 2013
    Pasadena
    Now is the time to take action. As you all know, the Governor’s gun ban bill, SB 281 has been scheduled a hearing at 1pm on February 6th in the Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee

It is imperative that everyone who cares about this issue take the time to attend this hearing. This is the line in the sand. This is your chance to appear in person to let the legislators see the amount of opposition they are up against. This is where it counts.

I have over 2500 (and counting) emails from people demanding their right to keep and bear arms not be infringed. If every single one of you show up, we may have a chance of defeating the bill. While I appreciate the emails and letters, it is not enough to simply send the emails- you must be willing to appear in person spend a full day to have your voice heard.

Please take the day off, get a sitter, get a ride, or carpool- whatever it takes- we need you HERE!

You can simply come in a show of force, or you can come to testify. If you want to testify you must sign in at least an hour before the hearing begins.

Will post details and info as they come. Thanks for your dedication to this issue.

Constitutionally Yours,

Don H. Dwyer, Jr.

Delegate Maryland General Assembly

District 31, Anne Arundel County

410-841-3047 (office)

www.delegatedwyer.com

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    This is a historic time for our Nation and for the State of Maryland.

I'm going to take my 15 year old daughter out of school on the 6th to go to Annapolis with me for a hands-on civics lesson.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I will be there too and then again on Friday. It's been since 2009 that I was there for 2A hearings, can someone please give me the address.

Shift

Ultimate Member
    Apr 11, 2012
    Denton
    Honey you know daddy loves you right??? Good, well I am going to go defend yours and my rights...be back soon

:D

I got a feeling it wont fly with my 6 year old, but I do plan to attend even if I have to cut out around 4 or so.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    Thanks for joining up, thanks for posting info for people to help the cause, and most of all thank you for your support of our rights!

Jan 24, 2013
    Pasadena
    Thanks for having me on this forum. Now I need to learn how to navigate and communicate quickly. We are in a time of absolute peril here in Maryland. I hope everyone realizes the seriousness of the need to come to Annapolis and fight. It is not enough to simply fill the room. We need to fill the city of Annapolis with a peaceful protest each day there is a hearing or vote on the 2nd Amendment.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Now is the time to take action. As you all know, the Governor’s gun ban bill, SB 281 has been scheduled a hearing at 1pm on February 6th in the Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee

It is imperative that everyone who cares about this issue take the time to attend this hearing. This is the line in the sand. This is your chance to appear in person to let the legislators see the amount of opposition they are up against. This is where it counts.

I have over 2500 (and counting) emails from people demanding their right to keep and bear arms not be infringed. If every single one of you show up, we may have a chance of defeating the bill. While I appreciate the emails and letters, it is not enough to simply send the emails- you must be willing to appear in person spend a full day to have your voice heard.

Please take the day off, get a sitter, get a ride, or carpool- whatever it takes- we need you HERE!

You can simply come in a show of force, or you can come to testify. If you want to testify you must sign in at least an hour before the hearing begins.

Will post details and info as they come. Thanks for your dedication to this issue.

Constitutionally Yours,

Don H. Dwyer, Jr.

Delegate Maryland General Assembly

District 31, Anne Arundel County

410-841-3047 (office)

www.delegatedwyer.com
    Count me in and thanks for your efforts!

iampiper13

Jan 3, 2013
    Emmitsburg
    Sir that is AWESOME that you have joined here and I thank you for your support! Perhaps you could recommend this site to the other 2A supporters in the Maryland Government

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom