• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    Mr H we shall meet sir... Once Scotts gets done with my K98 I'll swing by and say howdy sir

Oriolesfan93p

Jan 5, 2013
    Richardson, TX
    Was glad to see this show back, hadn't been checking this thread so I didn't know about the no ammo which was just completely confusing....

Took my mom, she bought an enfield, I was surprised to find that the vendor knew my mom because she had previously purchased a gun from him through the classifieds here. It was really cool to have that connection. :)

It wasn't that bad compared to anything else that's not hours away for me, there seems to be sentiment that after a couple more shows things will be back to normal, ammo sales and such. Sucks that some vendors cancelled but I don't blame them too much with late restrictions like that...

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    This was a decent show. As far as those who said purchasers wouldn't travel a hour to pick up a handgun, we'll all the handgun sales proved them wrong.
    It was a good turn out and the crowd was good. The vendors who backed out well it was definitely their loss. I hope the show continues to grow and becomes a great success.:)

jasonk1229

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2013
    MD
    Was glad to see this show back, hadn't been checking this thread so I didn't know about the no ammo which was just completely confusing....

Took my mom, she bought an enfield, I was surprised to find that the vendor knew my mom because she had previously purchased a gun from him through the classifieds here. It was really cool to have that connection. :)

It wasn't that bad compared to anything else that's not hours away for me, there seems to be sentiment that after a couple more shows things will be back to normal, ammo sales and such. Sucks that some vendors cancelled but I don't blame them too much with late restrictions like that...
    wish I could convince my mom to buy anything firearm related lol

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    It w@s nice nice meeting everyone in person. @lso s@w some people from w@y in the p@st , Origin@l Bob ( of coin & gun) , & Robert Schilen who recoginized me @s quickly @s I remembered him. ( The t@ller brother , hopefull h@ve the n@mes right).

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    A BIG Thank you goes to all that attended, the promoters, and to the vendors that setup and supported this show. Everything went well and I look forward to the next show.
    No ammo but I did see some primers, casings and powder.

bbaick

Nov 6, 2013
    The show was great, all things considered. I made it a point to attend so I could support the show promoters.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Spent part of the day there helping out the folks from MSI....finally got to put some faces with names here.. Pleasure meeting biggfoot44, BeoBill, Lee2 and Mopar

Likewise, but I spent the day. Also good meeting Mr. H. All in all a great time!

And of course, Jacqueline was amazing...

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    A Big Thank-you to all those that supported the show and especially to those that bought something from us. We had a decent show, not really great, but OK. There was a decent crowd and a lot of pistols were being sold.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I went and got a couple little things, one vender had great deals on flashlights. Interesting how you can go to any gun show and find all the 80% AR15 lowers you could ever want but then nobody ever has any 1911 80% lowers. Come on people, we need to build more 1911's. Supply and demand and all that. But it's good to hear there might be more shows there in the future.

david2260

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 7, 2012
    Ocean View DE
    Where were the Notices???

It was very important for the firearm community to support the show on Saturday. Wonder if the local gun clubs alerted their members to provide their support, e.g. AAF&GA, Berwyn, Three Rivers etc.?:sad20:

AC MkIII

Feb 18, 2011
    Calvert
    Purchased some targets etc and ask the lady if this was Top Hat's business, she replied "not anymore, this is mine." Nice lady.

Bought a few things i needed from her too.

Thought the body scan coming in was humorous.

Hopefully it will get better and ammo and reloading supplies will be allowed.

MrPandemic

Small Business Owner
    Nov 1, 2015
    Up in the Holler
    It w@s nice nice meeting everyone in person. @lso s@w some people from w@y in the p@st , Origin@l Bob ( of coin & gun) , & Robert Schilen who recoginized me @s quickly @s I remembered him. ( The t@ller brother , hopefull h@ve the n@mes right).

I have a free keyboard for you... Where do I send it?:D

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I went and got a couple little things, one vender had great deals on flashlights. Interesting how you can go to any gun show and find all the 80% AR15 lowers you could ever want but then nobody ever has any 1911 80% lowers. Come on people, we need to build more 1911's. Supply and demand and all that. But it's good to hear there might be more shows there in the future.

At least two vendors at the last Gettysburg show had 80% 1911 frames. I believe one was also selling a jig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom