• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Anyone know of any shows coming up before Sept 13-14 weekend?

Need some 9mm and .223 Ammo for plinking party we are having.

Dave

sead0nkey

Señor member
    Jul 25, 2008
    AA
    Going to make Harrisburg Sept 6-7 my first PA gun show. Hope it's a good one, I've got an AR build going on!

sead0nkey

Señor member
    Jul 25, 2008
    AA
    Don't get your hopes up. I went to the Harrisburg show a couple of months ago and it was horrible. Hopefully this one will be better/bigger.[/QUO

Well I'll hope it's better. I'm dragging my wife and 2 yr old son (is this tolerated?)

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    Don't get your hopes up. I went to the Harrisburg show a couple of months ago and it was horrible. Hopefully this one will be better/bigger.

Really? I went to the one in September last year and it seemed just fine to me. I was out of the country this spring, so I can't say anything about March. Regardless, PA gun shows tend to be bigger and better than those back in Maryland. I'm planning to go to Harrisburg in September and snatch up some ammo and AK mags.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Really? I went to the one in September last year and it seemed just fine to me. I was out of the country this spring, so I can't say anything about March. Regardless, PA gun shows tend to be bigger and better than those back in Maryland. I'm planning to go to Harrisburg in September and snatch up some ammo and AK mags.

That was my first trip to the Harrisburg show, so I have no comparison. But I was told by someone else that the show I attended was half the size of the previous show. When I was there it didn't even take up half of the floor space available. I over-paid for a couple of P-Mags just so I wouldn't leave empty handed.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    That was my first trip to the Harrisburg show, so I have no comparison. But I was told by someone else that the show I attended was half the size of the previous show. When I was there it didn't even take up half of the floor space available. I over-paid for a couple of P-Mags just so I wouldn't leave empty handed.

Ah, I see. It does sound like a bad show. The Harrisburg complex is absolutely huge, so there does tend to be some floor space left, though not half of that available. Oddly enough, I have in fact bought AR15 P-Mags there and paid about a buck less than MSRP. Not a great deal, but a 30 round P-Mag is a nice thing to have. I found a better deal on USGI mags - $9 each. Oh well, I'll have to wait and see for September.

Sep 9, 2008
    gun show

uhh im going to one at the vfw in dublin or darlington im not sure but its th 13th and 14th of sept that im going to i dont know if that helps you out any

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom