• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    I'm on an email list for Jim Kibler's Long Rifles. He sent out a pretty scathing email about the Unique Cases company.

The long and short of it is, the Unique Cases company was sold and the new owner has allegedly been taking money from online orders and not sending out any product. In fact, you can still place orders right now.

Jim advises anyone with open orders to file a claim through their credit card company and/or contact the individual who was the previous owner and is now trying to take it back over.

Jerry Morton -- Unique Cases
    304-947-7048
    dixie109@frontiernet.net

To be clear, Jerry Morton is not the scumbag allegedly taking peoples money.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    I'm on an email list for Jim Kibler's Long Rifles. He sent out a pretty scathing email about the Unique Cases company.

The long and short of it is, the Unique Cases company was sold and the new owner has allegedly been taking money from online orders and not sending out any product. In fact, you can still place orders right now.

Jim advises anyone with open orders to file a claim through their credit card company and/or contact the individual who was the previous owner and is now trying to take it back over.

Jerry Morton -- Unique Cases
    304-947-7048
    dixie109@frontiernet.net

To be clear, Jerry Morton is not the scumbag allegedly taking peoples money.
    Sad to hear that. I've bought quite a few cases from them in the past, and they were always top notch quality and stocked some oddball sizes I needed for my antique muskets.

Hopefully the former owner can take it back over and salvage the outfit before a bad reputation sinks it.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    Sad to hear that. I've bought quite a few cases from them in the past, and they were always top notch quality and stocked some oddball sizes I needed for my antique muskets.

Hopefully the former owner can take it back over and salvage the outfit before a bad reputation sinks it.

Agreed. I went through previous emails from Jim Kibler and I see a note from yesterday that they haven't been able to reach Unique Cases since October (the company was sold a few years ago) and will be refunding purchases made through them. I should have ordered one with my kit from last spring...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom