Umbrella Corp accepting pre orders shortly!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blazin

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2008
    Leonardtown, MD
    I got the Free Upgrade of the Forge to Billet with Engraving AR lower. Contacted Paul about the 308 lower. You mind me asking what you paid for the 308 lower from them?

Ahhh, gotcha. I paid $355 shipped for the 308 lower. My serial # is less than 100, and last I heard they don't plan to make any/many more because they want to focus on 5.56 lowers.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    This is all and good, however, unless your paperwork is in by Oct 1, you're going to be out of luck. What do you do then. You've paid for a lower, but the state won't let you own it. I bet these guys won't refund your money either.

Good Luck!
    Jim Smith

This. In fact if you don't have your paperwork in by tomorrow you may be in trouble.

I just got back from Bollingers. Mad house. Expect lines and waiting.

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    Hafers also told me that its even going to be hard to get a non regulated AR 10 lower transferred after Oct.1st. MSP is making up their own Laws for firearms after Oct.1st. What a Crock!

wjt1169

Copied directly from the law as it's written:

D. The prohibitions in §C of this regulation do not apply to:...

(10) Possession or transport by individual who lawfully possessed, had a purchase order for, or completed an application
    to purchase the assault long gun or copycat weapon before October 1, 2013;

The way I read it if you "have a purchase order for" a lower prior to October 1, 2013 you will be able to take custody of it.

UCWRGbillet-WP01-1500-B3_zps4b24b087.jpg

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    That Law has already been clarify by the Maryland General Assembly. At the time that what MSP was telling local FFLs. I least I am glad I didn't cancel my Pre Sell.

05dodgedaytona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2009
    Cecil County
    This is a reply I got from them on September 21st.

The billet lowers are in production and we have quite a few out for anodizing. The forgings for the lowers have come in so we are finishing up the uppers we already had in play to make room to run the lower forgings. Our biggest delay these days is now with the anodizers who drive us absolutely crazy. It's really terrifying to send out such beautiful parts and wonder the whole time if they will come back good, or if another batch will be completely ruined.

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    Related topic, still waiting on my lower but I did receive this gorgeous "hard use" upper in the mail today! Only fake I could find is a minor wave pattern on a small section of the anodizing. Definitely recommend ordering one since they are in stock right now! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382410918.879479.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382410931.840315.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382410942.704758.jpg

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    I've got my eyes on this something serious. Supposed to be releasing them along with pricing at the end of the month. It's not NiB, they said they would offer that finish eventually. That's just a non finished prototype. Still pretty damn sexy! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382414496.040320.jpg

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    Yep just dam sexy. They should be shipping the lowers here soon. Hopefully, dam MD laws gives me the jidders thinking what the hell they're going to come up with next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom