• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    Why cover your face and advertising for freds sports?

i have a ruger mark 4 pellet pistol That i use in my back yard. I was thinking about getting one of these to practices my draw and fire, but wonder how loud it is, I don’t want to disturb my neighbors.

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    Why cover your face and advertising for freds sports?

i have a ruger mark 4 pellet pistol That i use in my back yard. I was thinking about getting one of these to practices my draw and fire, but wonder how loud it is, I don’t want to disturb my neighbors.
    Good questions......First the face mask.........I'm a nobody and would like to remain a nobody. Plus I don't want to scare people off. Second Freds Sports; I mean Freds Outdoors. Joe the owner and Freddy have always treated me like a family member. Must I say they have really take care of me on too many occasions.

Sirex