• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    ...proff loves to be "hated!"

“I’ve lived all over the country — in Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, and Wisconsin — so I have been many people’s first Jew,” said Fallik, 52, a former Inquirer health reporter. “But I have never been targeted like this.”

To Fallik and several colleagues, the graffiti represent the intersection of far-right hate in America, where vitriol for one marginalized group — in this case, Jews — is used to target another, such as the LGBTQ+ community.

“I think I sort of hit the hate crime bingo — I’m a woman, I’m openly Jewish, I support trans rights — and as a professor, I am in a position to impact student’s perceptions,” Fallik said. “I am everything people who hate love to hate.”

What a dope! :crazy:

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    ...proff loves to be "hated!"

“I’ve lived all over the country — in Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, and Wisconsin — so I have been many people’s first Jew,” said Fallik, 52, a former Inquirer health reporter. “But I have never been targeted like this.”

To Fallik and several colleagues, the graffiti represent the intersection of far-right hate in America, where vitriol for one marginalized group — in this case, Jews — is used to target another, such as the LGBTQ+ community.

“I think I sort of hit the hate crime bingo — I’m a woman, I’m openly Jewish, I support trans rights — and as a professor, I am in a position to impact student’s perceptions,” Fallik said. “I am everything people who hate love to hate.”

What a dope! :crazy:

So open minded of he/she/her/it to assume it's a "far right" representation...
    :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom