• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    My T53 looks great after the rejuvenation, but shoots like crap. I got a sewer pipe bore and a worn out muzzle.
    My cheap AIM Russian M44 from Albania though shoots like a dream and was close to the same price but that was a ship that was in port for only a week. lucky I got one.

I've never shot my Albanian M44 that you convinced me to buy. I've been trying to sell it for over a month, with only one taker who welched. Maybe I'll just keep it and have fun with it.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    One of my had a bad crown. I cut a new crown with a tool I bought and it shot even better than the one I kept. I kept the one with the Albanian Trench art, not the better shooter.

mstraus

Jul 23, 2009
    Frederick MD
    You guys have no sense of humor. It was a trash gun with rotten bore and stock that had seen better days. As u can see by the pics of my other one that cleaned up very nicely.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    You guys have no sense of humor.

Maybe ... maybe not. If you post a photo here of a C&R gun that's been Bubba'ed up for any reason, you can expect to get a ration of "stuff" about it. We don't do it to be mean-spirited, but only to try to nudge people toward keeping C&R firearms original.

YOU know what you started with, but some other guy may come into the forum, see your photos, and think that's what we're all about. The next thing you know, Grandpa's WWII bring-back early SS marked Mauser is suddenly painted up in camo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom