• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I hope so too. A mass exodus of gun companies from the liberal parts of the east coast would be phenominal. But what I really want to happen is for one of these anti-gun states to openly try to convince gun manufactures to stay. Wishful thinking, but man, would it make them look bad :D

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    The next sequel to EFAD ???

And when he's done cleaning up (and cleaning out) New England, have him make a swing through the PRofMD.

I've always wondered what the 'end game' might be in a scenario like this ...

2013 - TX Gov. Rick Perry convinces northeast states gun manufacturers to relocate to Texas. Other anti-gun states also see a massive exodus, including ammo and specialty products.

2016 - Through voter manipulation, the HildeBeast is elected POTUS and with support of a now leftist Congress, promptly pushes through ratification of the newest iteration of UN-SAT.

2017 - Texas secedes as The Republic of Texas, Perry declared as it's first President. Other southwest states consider joining it.

Early 2018 - The U.S. government begins ground action against 'separatist' states. Mexico joins Texas and others against 'Northern aggression'.

Late 2018 - The now larger Republic of Texas is 'armed-to-the-teeth' as the companies that Perry helped relocate there, crank out new and more lethal armaments.

2019 - Faced with massive shortages of domestic weapons and ammo, Hillary begins smuggling small arms and ammo from the middle-east, violating the same UN treaty she wrangled.

2020 - Hillary and her leftist sycophants are overwhelmingly routed in the fall elections never to regain political power again, Peace is restored, Texas and others rejoin the union ... and Hillary (and many others) are tried and sentenced by a UN tribunal as traffickers.

2021 - Nick Cage buys the movies rights for a remake of "Lord of War".​
    Gawd, I love happy endings ... :innocent0

white rabbitt

Feb 27, 2013
    I wish that Montana would have been trying to have them move to their State. Montana does not recognize Federal Gun Laws on firearms manufactured in their State.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom