The rest of the pics....
    M1895_23DEC22_1.jpeg
    M1895_23DEC22_2.jpeg

German PP & RS Nagant 1895 Together with holsters_23DEC22.jpeg

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    Great finds! Like you, I started my German/Axis pistol path with a P38 and now it’s grown to something in the area of 35 different models I’ve added so far. The Germans used so many different pistols during the war it makes for a fun and interesting collecting field on its own, and the hunt for the rarer ones keeps it exciting. Well done with those two!

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    Great finds! Like you, I started my German/Axis pistol path with a P38 and now it’s grown to something in the area of 35 different models I’ve added so far. The Germans used so many different pistols during the war it makes for a fun and interesting collecting field on its own, and the hunt for the rarer ones keeps it exciting. Well done with those two!
    Thanks.
    It started with WWII rifles - I wanted just one example of the standard issue rifle for each major Allied and Axis power.

Then is spiraled into wanting just one standard issue side arm for each.

I am currently trying to sell myself on the concept that if I just get a Colt M1917, a Enfield No 2 Mk I* and a late 30's - Early 40's Luger I will be done.......lol. We all know I am only fooling myself.

I almost called Simpson LTD today about a 1940 Enfield No 2 Mk I* they have listed but I put myself in time-out. lol...

My problem is I have no patience ....

pilotwithgun

Feb 21, 2013
    I am a real wheel gun fan. That said, the Nagant is an effective design. When you consider how primitive and limited Imperial Russian/Soviet machine tooling was, what they were able to produce is more impressive. I fired a 1914-dated Nagant and was impressed with how it shot, but I only put 28 rounds through. I definitely want to try more.

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    I am a real wheel gun fan. That said, the Nagant is an effective design. When you consider how primitive and limited Imperial Russian/Soviet machine tooling was, what they were able to produce is more impressive. I fired a 1914-dated Nagant and was impressed with how it shot, but I only put 28 rounds through. I definitely want to try more.
    A former Imperial Russian officer stated, if anything went wrong with the M1895, you could fix it with a hammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom