• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bono

Jan 8, 2013
    I stopped at this table on Sunday. Both of these guys seemed shady and goofy to me. They were making a lot of sales though. I guess they weren't all legal sales.

Dock-Hunter

Dec 8, 2012
    The antigun crowd is going to love this article! Sneaky gun owners buying and selling illegal items at evil gun shows!

Bisondice

Ultimate Member
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hagerstown
    facepalm.jpg

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    The idiots look vaguely familiar from past shows. Sad part is the county is probably going to destroy the 100 mags they seized.

Possibly replace the department's used magazines. These are the posterboys for the GA to show as to why we need tougher laws... SMH

Q

lasher9999

May 31, 2010
    Jacksonville, md
    I feel sorry for the buyer. Just wonder if he knew all the trouble one can get for buying an illegal magazine. But soon those mags will be outlawed everywhere if our fuhrer gets his way

our fuhrer? you mean Idi Amin Obama?

Actually, I watched those guys packing up their stuff with a cop standing by and wondered what was going on. This was within about 2 hours of the show opening on Friday. There were three cop cars parked outside when I left.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    The two people knew better, they just got greedy and it caught up with them. The saw how much the mags were going for on todays market and tried to make a buck.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    you know, MD is just the kind of place where they'd have undercover police spying on the law abiding gun public.

"Okay, we know they're criminals, I mean for god's sake, they have GUNS! Get in there and find some way to arrest some or all of them"

What are u talking about? These guys were breaking the law. Don't break the law, and you have nothing to worry about.

Tin foil getting tight? You can't just defend guys because they are gun guys either! Hurts those if us who actually are law abiding. As someone said earlier, if you don't like a law you just can't decide to break it, work to change it.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I remember them. I think they used to sell alot of home made lubricant. It will go well with the soap on a rope theyll be using soon enough.

7A38

Sep 11, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    I disagree with you guys. I think the only thing that is stupid about this is the law.

Hopefully, someone will try to make an argument how these 2 old guys were doing something evil, because anyone with some sense will realize how stupid that argument is.

I hope these two just get a slap on the wrist. I can't believe the County police can't find something better to do.

7A38

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    I disagree with you guys. I think the only thing that is stupid about this is the law.

Hopefully, someone will try to make an argument how these 2 old guys were doing something evil, because anyone with some sense will realize how stupid that argument is.

I hope these two just get a slap on the wrist. I can't believe the County police can't find something better to do.

7A38

Again, just because a law is "stupid" you still can not break it. Does not help the good fight when people ignore the law. Fight to change it.

I do not understand why that is such a difficult concept.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom