• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    In about 2 minutes they are having their cover story which is about Firearms in MD and the long wait to get one.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Moron owner used AW to describe Modern Sporting Rifles. If we can't get past using the W word for civilian firearms then maybe there shouldn't be civilian firearms. I have all kinds of firearms in many modern configurations and not one of them has ever been a WEAPON.

jvegas

Ultimate Member
    Aug 15, 2009
    It's Pasadena Gun and Pawn. Go check the prices on those rifles and then buy one online for half the price and have it sent to me 2 blocks down for a transfer. Hhahah

Dklo

Dec 20, 2011
    Screw Pasadena Pawn n Gun. Overpriced, no wiggle room and rude. They had the same P229 I bought for $850 priced at $1150. I will never buy a firearm from them.

Drewsky87

Dec 20, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    PP&G wanted $1800 for a plain jane Bushmaster back in early December when I was in there and they were selling loose .223 for $0.75/round with a max of 75 or 100 rounds...juuuuust a little pricey. Nice people, but expensive.

Sharpeneddark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    Westminster
    I wonder what is meant by......"relief could be coming soon now that federal legislation appears to be losing steam."

Because the panic buying streak may lessen now that pending bans are not on the horizon. But that's only looking at the federal level. I expect Maryland's gun sales to keep rocketing so long as MOM keeps pushing for AWB.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Moron owner used AW to describe Modern Sporting Rifles. If we can't get past using the W word for civilian firearms then maybe there shouldn't be civilian firearms. I have all kinds of firearms in many modern configurations and not one of them has ever been a WEAPON.

No the answer is to make weapon a non loaded term. Police use weapons and so do law abiding citizens. For the same basic purposes. Self defense is a natural right. If you start playing Or
    Word games you loose

They are weapons thats not the issue. They are tools. They do not kill, they are tools.

Most people will hear modern sporting rifle and think bull shit. The rest will say I don't care about your sport. We must not play games.

Even I call bs when I hear such nonsense. Now I think assault is an issue. personal defense weapons is about right in my opinion.

juan_galto

This is my user title
    Oct 23, 2011
    No the answer is to make weapon a non loaded term. Police use weapons and so do law abiding citizens. For the same basic purposes. Self defense is a natural right. If you start playing Or
    Word games you loose

They are weapons thats not the issue. They are tools. They do not kill, they are tools.

That ship has already sailed. Weapon is the perjorative term, and they are defined as something used for defensive or combative purposes. Firearms can be used in such a fashion, but you don't buy them specifically to harm others. Police use them in a singular fashion, btw--unlike civilian owners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom