• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    All of this "get Zimmerman" talk is fueled by BLACK racists such as Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Eric Holder, and Obama. If a white man initiated these kind of witch hunts against a black person, riots and free shopping would be on the menu. If Zimmerman is again charged with civil rights or any other crime, it will be the light for the world to see that our Constitution is worthless. I hope they can drag the process out until the hypocritical bigots can be voted out of office and restore everyone's constitutional rights.

CLP

Dec 18, 2012
    Get back to the REAL problem... The presid... (I can't finish that without puking) The lying muslim kenyan and his best buddy are race baiting there way into a trial they have no business being in. Their ethics and code of conduct are well below non existant now... Well it always has been.. They are contributing in violating zimmermans civil rights, and I believe setting an example with his witch hunt. What can americans expect in the coming years? You have been tried and acquitted of a wrongful prosecution, and*still they will lie and create evidence against you to appease the false majority.. Where is liberty and freedom in this? Who are the TRUE racists when only one case out of dozens gets national attention?

JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    The news reported today that the Justice department has established an internet site for people to report on any Zimmerman racists activity. Witch hunt or not, this opens up a can of worms for Trayvon supporters to make false accusations. If the justice department can get away with this travesty, it won't be long until everyone can be reported on, synonymous with the Hitler regime.

Our Government (some of its' members) are devising schemes to divide our country on multiple fronts: 1) haves against have not's 2) anti-gun versus 2nd amendment rights that will affect all races 3) black vs. white 4) pro-life vs. abortion rights 5) forced medical plans (Obama) care vs. freedom of choice. I know there are others but it is late and I can't think of anymore at this time.

Ragtopman

Feb 22, 2013
    Waldorf MD
    the guy that lands the first punch usually wins the fight
    Unless the other guy has a gun.

stun then destroy
    If it is legally justified. Being "followed" does not constitute legal justification and it certainly is escalation rather than "defense" any place where mob rule is not the dominant legal system.

when the opponent is down, don't allow them to get up
    Why? Unless they have the ability to cause you physical harm, otherwise you are nothing but a bully.

standard stuff
    Yeah, for the playground bully I suppose.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Why do people think that this guy, who has zero law enforcement experience, had a duty to do something? ALONE? Certainly no malfeasance on his part if Trayvon in fact broke into a house.

Also, how many times has he cried wolf to dispatch making many of these type calls over the months? He has always been looking for a fight and he found one. He lucked out that the prosecution fcked up.

GZ doesn't come across as being very bright. He could have done things differently.
    It used to be the obligation of every citizen to protect their community.
    Don't try to throw that stupid shit comparison at me. You are saying GZ saved a fcking life that night by his intervention?

GZ was not helping ANYONE in ANYWAY. There was no activity Trayvon was doing that required attention like these kids going after an obviously missing girl.

Apples and oranges. So, what criminal activity, that GZ received information from a third party that Trayvon was engaging in something illegal?? NOTHING but his own curiosity.
    Curiosity? Wat dey got to steal maybe. He had a history of burglary and assault walking around high which was the initial observation. Zimmerman observed a stoned person walking around in the rain casing his next victims and he is just supposed to mind his own business.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    The news reported today that the Justice department has established an internet site for people to report on any Zimmerman racists activity. Witch hunt or not, this opens up a can of worms for Trayvon supporters to make false accusations. If the justice department can get away with this travesty, it won't be long until everyone can be reported on, synonymous with the Hitler regime.

Our Government (some of its' members) are devising schemes to divide our country on multiple fronts: 1) haves against have not's 2) anti-gun versus 2nd amendment rights that will affect all races 3) black vs. white 4) pro-life vs. abortion rights 5) forced medical plans (Obama) care vs. freedom of choice. I know there are others but it is late and I can't think of anymore at this time.
    There goes the Hitler comparisons again! It doesn't matter how perfectly they fit. We are reliving 1930's Germany but nobody pays any attention to history any more.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    It used to be the obligation of every citizen to protect their community.

Curiosity? Wat dey got to steal maybe. He had a history of burglary and assault walking around high which was the initial observation. Zimmerman observed a stoned person walking around in the rain casing his next victims and he is just supposed to mind his own business.

So, TM had been convicted before on burglary and drug charges? And GZ knew this? That's why he made his approach? So, prior knowledge of criminal offenses was his reasonable suspicion? As a citizen yet?

How did he determine that he was "stoned"? His expert training and experience dealing with druggies? Or are you just saying this because TM just happened to have trace thc in his system from..........when?

You make it sound like TM was in fact the number one suspect in ALL the break ins in that neighborhood and GZ was going to apprehend him. Not once did I hear GZ state that he recognized TM as a suspect. Because surely if he was, he would have mentioned that to 911, right? Eh, maybe not because he is not too bright.

I'm sure GZ saved someone's life or prized possessions in a home that night and he should be praised and highly regarded in the community. Give him the key to the city. :sad20:

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    Glad to know everyone here is happy that there is one less black thug left to roam the earth.

I am happy that there is one less thug to roam the earth, though his color does not matter much to me. I would have been more happy had his life choices/ decisions lead him away from a path of destruction to one of a good citizen, but alas that was not to be. Trayvons decisions are the ones that caused him to shuffle loose his mortal coil that night, no one elses.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Something that bugged the snot out of me during the REAL trial...

Why was the prosecution trying to beat him over the head, regarding his knowledge of the SYG details, as if he was trying to play for an advantage in the circumstance?

1) He never invoked SYG
    2) Shouldn't a responsible gun owner be aware of the laws where they are, at least to a degree?!!

Oh, yeah... I forgot...

It was a witch hunt from the start, and they still haven't gotten the results they want.........

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    So, TM had been convicted before on burglary and drug charges? And GZ knew this? That's why he made his approach? So, prior knowledge of criminal offenses was his reasonable suspicion? As a citizen yet?

How did he determine that he was "stoned"? His expert training and experience dealing with druggies? Or are you just saying this because TM just happened to have trace thc in his system from..........when?

You make it sound like TM was in fact the number one suspect in ALL the break ins in that neighborhood and GZ was going to apprehend him. Not once did I hear GZ state that he recognized TM as a suspect. Because surely if he was, he would have mentioned that to 911, right? Eh, maybe not because he is not too bright.

I'm sure GZ saved someone's life or prized possessions in a home that night and he should be praised and highly regarded in the community. Give him the key to the city. :sad20:

I dont think anybody is trying to put Zimmerman on a pedestal. I dont think anybody is putting him out there as a model for the 2A community. I certainly dont think anybody is recommending the key to any cities be given, just that the man have the ability to be judged fairly by a jury of his peers and then be able to go on about his life, post incident.

As to Zimmerman following Martin, If I see a suspicious person walking through several of my neighbors yards looking in the windows, I am going to call the police and try to keep track of where the suspicious persons goes from afar to give the police as much information as I can, as well. What is wrong with that? It was when the dispatcher told Zimmerman to no longer keep an eye on Martin that Zimmerman turned to go back to his vehicle, which allowed Martin to double back unseen and surprise Zimmerman with a confrontation

Oct 11, 2012
    And when good men do something they're persecuted for their actions and abandoned. Damned of you do, and damned if you don't.

Doing the right thing isn't always easy and one doesn't always get rewards for it......but one should still do the right thing because it is the right thing to do.

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    Glad to know everyone here is happy that there is one less black thug left to roam the earth.

I'm so glad that the world isn't full of pussies who don't give a shit about their neighbors/neighborhood...as you apparently would like it to be. We're heading that way, but this whole situation reminded me that there are still decent people out there trying to do the right thing.

I think I see where you're coming from. It seems like you think only the police are allowed to keep an eye on things. I think your mindset is terrible. Guess you guys have it handled and never need a citizen's help, eh? And please, don't come back with "stop bashing the police" or "hater."

The fact is, a lot of the LEO's on this board catch a lot of flack and it's really not justified. There are plenty of bashers here. But YOU, you have shown your true colors on this board before. In fact, one of the mods specifically mentioned leaving the thread open so that you could keep burying yourself (well, they didn't mention you in particular but it was aimed at you ;)).

Here: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=85273&highlight=portland

Of course GZ was stupid in your eyes...just a stupid "wanna be" who, because he's not elite like you, has no right to protect himself or his neighbors. You, and the people who share your mindset, make it harder on all the other LEOs out there who are undeserving of the criticism.

ETA: Oh, and bringing the whole "one less black thug" thing up? REALLY? LULZ

I thought we were leaving that up to MSNBC. Pathetic.....

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    I'm so glad that the world isn't full of pussies who don't give a shit about their neighbors/neighborhood...as you apparently would like it to be. We're heading that way, but this whole situation reminded me that there are still decent people out there trying to do the right thing.

I think I see where you're coming from. It seems like you think only the police are allowed to keep an eye on things. I think your mindset is terrible. Guess you guys have it handled and never need a citizen's help, eh? And please, don't come back with "stop bashing the police" or "hater."

The fact is, a lot of the LEO's on this board catch a lot of flack and it's really not justified. There are plenty of bashers here. But YOU, you have shown your true colors on this board before. In fact, one of the mods specifically mentioned leaving the thread open so that you could keep burying yourself (well, they didn't mention you in particular but it was aimed at you ;)).

Here: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=85273&highlight=portland

Of course GZ was stupid in your eyes...just a stupid "wanna be" who, because he's not elite like you, has no right to protect himself or his neighbors. You, and the people who share your mindset, make it harder on all the other LEOs out there who are undeserving of the criticism.

ETA: Oh, and bringing the whole "one less black thug" thing up? REALLY? LULZ

I thought we were leaving that up to MSNBC. Pathetic.....

Civvies are completely incompetent that is why we need an enforcer caste to reign over us obviously. It doesn't matter that Zimmermanns observations were proven by the tox screen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom