• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    I own a gun store in Cecil County. I am small time but do a lot of business online.

I have been trying to find out how to become an Industry Partner. I have emailed/PM'ed admin without any luck. I know one of the guys travels a lot for his work but I was just wondering if anyone knew of another method and what was involved in the process.

Thanks

Last edited:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    PM DD214, the site owner. He is very busy but he will get in touch with you. He is the only person who can do this for you.

be patient, it'll get done.

jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    PM DD214, the site owner. He is very busy but he will get in touch with you. He is the only person who can do this for you.

be patient, it'll get done.

OK great. I have a PM out to him so I will just keep sitting tight. I could not imagine having to keep up with a site like this.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    It took me over six months to finish mine but there was a law suit pending with an IP and the forum at that time. They will respond but this is no one's full time job. Still a great place to be.

LGood48

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Cecil County
    I own a gun store in Cecil County. I am small time but do a lot of business online.

I have been trying to find out how to become an Industry Partner. I have emailed/PM'ed admin for a weeks without any luck. I know one of the guys travels a lot for his work but I was just wondering if anyone knew of another method and what was involved in the process.

Thanks

Where about in Cecil??? Always looking for a new LGS. :)

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    As others have said, just be patient and don't try to stir the pot. It'll happen in good time :D

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Not sure what the rules are so I am not comfortable giving out name/location on the forum until I gain my IP status.

You're very gracious and that's pretty good form to be honest. Most people wouldn't mind you giving out the location sans any real advertising, but a few threads have been locked just for giving out non-IP competitor info :shrug:

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    good luck with that

I have been trying to find out how to become an Industry Partner. I have emailed/PM'ed admin for a weeks without any luck. I know one of the guys travels a lot for his work but I was just wondering if anyone knew of another method and what was involved in the process.

Thanks

I gave up and moved on to other ways...........my .02

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    DD214 owns this site. You could try PM'ing Norton. Like others have said, it's not going to happen overnight.

The fact that you only have 18 posts since March 2014 probably isn't going to help.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I'd like to know about this store too. I'm in Ricks at least once a month, sometimes more like once a week. Our choice (notice not plural) is very limited here.

Last edited:

lilgibby

"man gotta have a code."
    Sep 17, 2011
    Elkton

I have been trying to find out how to become an Industry Partner. I have emailed/PM'ed admin without any luck. I know one of the guys travels a lot for his work but I was just wondering if anyone knew of another method and what was involved in the process.

Thanks

Um just saw your response to another member but if you are who/where i think you are i will stop by soon and make and introduction when your established on here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom