• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jeff g

BANNED!!!
    Jul 7, 2020
    I don't want my name in here, I did not know Maryland is so weird about guns. I used my real name to join and that appears to be a big mistake

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    There are a lot of Jeff G's out there. Nobody knows who you are. Just click "logout" in the top right corner, and don't come back.

ravens52

Mar 8, 2011
    Millersville, MD
    What, you don't want to be associated with these types of misfits? I don't see anything you posted that would be damaging to a potential political career.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Since you’ve already outed yourself, why not just stick around and be miserable with the rest of us?

Once you’re on one list, what are a couple dozen more?

Yeah, join us on the dark side. We can get you on a lotta lists. I think I'm on all of them now.

Seriously though. Who cares what MD thinks? Don't bow to those who are supposed to serve us. If they are gonna get you, don't go out on your knees. Go out standing on your feet (and in a pile of hot, spent brass).

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Yeah, join us on the dark side. We can get you on a lotta lists. I think I'm on all of them now.

Seriously though. Who cares what MD thinks? Don't bow to those who are supposed to serve us. If they are gonna get you, don't go out on your knees. Go out standing on your feet (and in a pile of hot, spent brass).

Lol.

I love that “Jeff G” is worried about people finding his identity. I wanna know what you’re up to, OP, that association with gun owners endangers you in some way.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    I don't want my name in here, I did not know Maryland is so weird about guns. I used my real name to join and that appears to be a big mistake

Too late. Your real name and links to all your social media platforms now belong to MSP. Going forward, every law they pass kicks out a new list of undesirables they track as they successively create a growing pool of criminals and your name is now among them. You're one of us now pal. Time to start buying all your ammo and ghost guns in PA.

Or plan to move to America.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Lol.

I love that “Jeff G” is worried about people finding his identity. I wanna know what you’re up to, OP, that association with gun owners endangers you in some way.

Good, no actually, great point! Is he supplying finished ghost guns to the B'more crowd? Drilling third holes and bragging about it elsewhere? What is he up to?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom