• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ascorb

Mar 2, 2016
    If Donald Trump Becomes president, do you think a riot would occur? If so, are e you prepared? I was asked this question quite often at work =/. Curious on what you all think or are you prepared in general for these things. My mom actually was witness to the LA riots, her house was a target but she had an m1 Garand and sat outside her house with it. lol

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I live far enough from ground zero that I think I'd have time to get home from work, eat dinner, watch a little TV and load some mags before I had to worry about taking out any trash.

ascorb

Mar 2, 2016
    That guy on T.V I see all the time always yelling and having huge mobs of angry protestors outside any building he speaks at lol

ascorb

Mar 2, 2016
    I live far enough from ground zero that I think I'd have time to get home from work, eat dinner, watch a little TV and load some mags before I had to worry about taking out any trash.

Ground zero, you mean D.C? I live a 10 minute walking distance and work in D.C =(

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    If Donald Trump Becomes president, do you think a riot would occur?
    Yes

If so, are you prepared? I was asked this question quite often at work =/. Curious on what you all think or are you prepared in general for these things.
    Yes. I'm preparing by deciding not to attend said riot.

My mom actually was witness to the LA riots, her house was a target but she had an m1 Garand and sat outside her house with it. lol
    When the riots break out, hang out with your mom. She sounds like a smart and resourceful woman.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I might just be screwed

Well, preparation IS the key - you still have time. You might be able to float across the Potomac in a rubber raft to Virginia. I'm not sure if the Virginians will be guarding the other side though. Best to have some type of 2A passport available for inspection.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I prepared for riots by moving out of the city. Somehow I don't think Bel Air will see much action. Downtown might be a different story.

Jan 12, 2016
    Central MD
    If Donald Trump Becomes president, do you think a riot would occur? If so, are e you prepared? I was asked this question quite often at work =/. Curious on what you all think or are you prepared in general for these things. My mom actually was witness to the LA riots, her house was a target but she had an m1 Garand and sat outside her house with it. lol

In some places, yes.

The shame is that if Hillary is elected bad things will happen too, minus the riot part... :banghead:

Gaspasser19

Oct 17, 2015
    In some places, yes.

The shame is that if Hillary is elected bad things will happen too, minus the riot part... :banghead:

This is true and part of the problem, IMHO. People talk about Trump's offensive language and how bad he would be for America abroad. I have found the language used by the current POSOTUS to be incredibly offensive. And, I'm quite certain that the US is widely considered a country in decline and a laughing stock, thanks to the choices and words of the current squatter at 1600 Penn.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

I'd be surprised if there is widespread riots/unrest. Other than a few vocal idiots Trump is very popular.

That said, I am always prepared for civil unrest. We are three meals away from societal breakdown.

lonzo

Dec 8, 2015
    Moco
    IF you are for Trump, have you or are planning on putting a bumper sticker showing your support?

I am, and will be soon

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland

In the USA every 4 years we have a revolution where the we decide whether to keep the guy in office or pick the other guy or we get to pick from two guys as to who will be the country's next leader. This is an organized and orderly revolution. Throughout our history we have had these quadrennial revolutions in peace time and in war time, in economic hard times and in economic boom times.

There is no reason to expect that there will be a riot if Trump is elected. What we will need to do is to go to all of those liberals and ask them if they are going to keep their promise and leave the country.

20ravens52

Mar 21, 2016
    Long Green
    IF you are for Trump, have you or are planning on putting a bumper sticker showing your support?

I am, and will be soon

I don't know the area you live in, or whereabouts you have to travel on a regular basis, but I'd advise against it in about 80% of MD. That is unless you want to be a target for vandals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom