• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    There's no indication he is negotiating. It's an opinion piece with "we're told" being their source. A couple of judges got dropped off the large list of candidates is all we know. Every hack writer with a mysterious "source" does not make a story. :)
    And we at MDS can speculate with the best - in fact, we have the breadth and depth to out speculate the best... 2:

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    He has something they want [judges] and they have something he wants [border wall funding]. He's a businessman - at of the deal.

I've been concerned he'll pull something like this on 2A...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I tend to agree with this. The art of the deal. He's a master.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    There's no indication he is negotiating. It's an opinion piece with "we're told" being their source. A couple of judges got dropped off the large list of candidates is all we know. Every hack writer with a mysterious "source" does not make a story. :)

Most news outlets were reporting back during the Kavanaugh thing that it is customary to inform the senators from a circuit's states of the nominees before they are announced to allow time for them to research and either approve or oppose the appointment. Probably nothing to do with a bad deal, or negotiations, just a formality that was picked up by the fake news

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    There's a mature stance........we dont agree so discount my opinion all together.

Status quo I guess. Sad part is I may not be in a minority that is as small as what you might think. Plenty of people here agree to a certain extent but just grow tired of hearing the ******** and stay away to avoid it.

Carry on.

Sorry but you couldn’t help referencing the shutdown when this has absolutely nothing to do with that. If you don’t like the way he’s dealing with the judges, that’s fine too.
    I’m sure plenty of people do agree with you.
    There’s plenty of stuff Trump does that I don’t care for either, I just choose to not harp on it constantly.
    Carry on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.

It was not a story, it was a torpedo. The day after they sent the torpedo, the nominations were made.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Just seeing this...

IMO, the first thing that I noticed was in the OP...

we’re told the White House is negotiating

I now see Zoo saw it too.

Too many--both in the MSM and GenPop (us, too)--are too quick to take the bait and perpetuate what the opposition WANTS the public to believe.

MDS has an unsung history of being an amazing news/research group. I've gone so far as to call us the world's greatest internet research team.

We are men of facts. Speculation does not become us. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom