• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville
    I'm not naive enough to think that a single or even several citizen carriers could take these guys out in that theater. But if the citizens of France were armed in the ratio that citizens of Florida were and these Islamo dildos still attacked, if even one carrier got some rounds in their direction and they blew themselves to bits seconds or minutes into the attack, the death toll would be far less and the families of those that survived would be grateful that their loved ones were coming home.

We don't make fun of the French for being cheese eating surrender monkeys for nothing, Trump was right.

Trump is/was not my first choice, but I'm not hearing the others come out in defense of the 2A and citizen carry like he has and on this election I will be a one issue voter.

I personally thought Cruz and Paul were way better choices but neither is really in the picture anymore. Nothing wrong with being a one issue voter but when I see this from Trump I cant help but think he is just pandering to those one issue voters out there. Just like he does when asked about his faith. The one thing I do like about Trump is he actually acts like he gives a **** about this country.

tourrider

Grumpy
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 9, 2009
    Corry, PA
    I personally thought Cruz and Paul were way better choices but neither is really in the picture anymore. Nothing wrong with being a one issue voter but when I see this from Trump I cant help but think he is just pandering to those one issue voters out there. Just like he does when asked about his faith. The one thing I do like about Trump is he actually acts like he gives a **** about this country.

Agreed. Trump is pandering to 90 on my 100 single issues.

Sent from Foxtrot-Mike 19

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    I think the deterrent effect has to be considered.

Just knowing that civilians might be armed could have caused them to second-guess their attacks.

It's all speculation, but yeah, I, too, would rather be able to carry and have a chance.

^^^^
    This

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

If he is he did it early and substantially. He had a very clear, concise and supportive position on the 2A and citizen carry on his web site months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom