• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZX672

Feb 21, 2010
    Olney
    I have a Timney 4lb skeleton trigger in one of my ARs that a acquired in trade and I am pretty happy with it.

Had some trigger time behind a Geiselle SSA trigger and it is pretty sweet.

However, I always find myself reverting back to my regular Mil spec (LMT) single stage trigger due to me having so much time on it.

RW2111

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Industry Partner
    Apr 2, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Geiselle SSA-E highly recommend also check out ALG quality Mil-Spec trigger sister company to Geiselle great single stage trigger for 50.00

Jul 11, 2012
    Freeland,MD
    AR trigger

I have a Timney 4lb skeleton trigger in one of my ARs that a acquired in trade and I am pretty happy with it.

Had some trigger time behind a Geiselle SSA trigger and it is pretty sweet.

However, I always find myself reverting back to my regular Mil spec (LMT) single stage trigger due to me having so much time on it.

Thanks for the info,I'm open to all suggestions!

Bang

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    Love my Wilson Combat Tactical Trigger Unit single stage. Very very nice, have it in my Daniel Defense highly recommend it. 2A sales has a testing setup for you can try before you buy.

For my precision rigs I run a SSA-E.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Love my Wilson Combat Tactical Trigger Unit single stage. Very very nice, have it in my Daniel Defense highly recommend it. 2A sales has a testing setup for you can try before you buy.

For my precision rigs I run a SSA-E.

Also, a big thumbs up to the Wilson. I've tried the Chip McCormick, Geiselle, RRA two stage, and Timney triggers; the Wilson is where the madness finally ended.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    ALG is just a cleaned up mil-spec trigger. Very smooth but still has the mil-spec minimum 6-7# trigger weight for USGI safety purposes. It was designed specifically so soldiers in pre-deployment could put in a better feeling trigger without violating the mil-spec parameters. Other than that I use either Geissele triggers like the S3G, and RRA triggers, specifically the Nation Match trigger. Most aftermarket triggers are pretty good but each has characteristics that tend to make it more suitable for specific activities.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    You really need to decide if you want a single or two-stage. If you go to a gunshow, someone will likely have the Geiselle demo triggers units (the triggers installed in a metal housing so you can cock the hammer back and pull them.) Im a target rifle nut so a light two stage was a no-brainer for me. I ordered the SSA-E from JoeBob during his first BCG deal.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Nice thing about Geiselle demos are DANGEROUS. Play with them a bit and you will buy one.

I bought a Match DMR trigger for mine. :)

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    SSA-E.

Over 10K rounds and still going strong, from cheap russian to handloads. Best money I've spent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom