• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Since i received a Rasheed front sight globe from Jb573 today i dug out out my Rasheed and fixed it, since i had it out i figured id snap this pic while they were all easy to get to..
    Some of you have Rasheeds, some have Hakims, Some have Both.. But i have the Trifecta.. read um and weep Biatches. :rasp:

Swedish Ljungman
    Egyptian Hakim
    Egyptian Rasheed

Attachments

• IMG_8095.JPG
      IMG_8095.JPG
      75.5 KB · Views: 306

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    That top one is sweet, looks like she was refinished but the disk wasnt thrown in the trash like most. Rare

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    That top one is sweet, looks like she was refinished but the disk wasnt thrown in the trash like most. Rare

Yeah thats the new Swedish Ljungman, someone put a coating on it , but other than that far as i can tell she is Minty. There is better pics of that one in my thread titled "Hakims older brother came home with me"

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Just sell some of those 50 SKS you have, there is a ljungman on gunbroker now. But caution, after not selling for 850 starting price last week, he raised the starting price to 900.lol

I'd email him and say 850 shipped.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Very nice! I like the middle one-I'm a sucker for dark stocks.

I'm 0-3 on those as they're out of my focus, but wouldn't kick any of them out my safe :D

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    There is a few on here who get me Jeleous from time to time, a couple not mentioned above are.. Metalman, h2u, and a few other who don't post pics but I know some of the things they have and they have some nice nice toys.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I got it from a good friend , he's a little bit grumpy now a days though :D. It was worth every penny and I'm pretty sure he has a few more between the 30.00-40.00 price range. They are awesome crates ! Yellowsled you might look into get a few, im making it to hold my Sks's like short Mosin crate, so you will need at least two.:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom