• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    All,

I need to get an estimate on the removal of 2 trees in Colesville. One is a small crab apple, one is a very large blue spruce that's very close to my house. I want both stumps ground as well. The spruce is a beast so licenced and insured only. Let me know if any of you work for such companies please.

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    I used Stewarts tree service years ago and they were great. My friend used them about 3years AG and he was very happy.

MdTiger

Mar 2, 2013
    I've used Alvarados before and they do a great job for a great price. Quoted me on removal of 2 trees and 4 bushes and took a 3rd small tree out for nothing while they were here. Paid in cash, so maybe that greased the wheels on the third tree.

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    This guy is great, He took down a 60' Pine tree sandwiched between power lines, my neighbors house and my garage. Charged me $450, took down the tree, ground the stump and hauled the tree away. He is licensed and insured.

Roberto Solorzano
    R.S. Tree & Landscaping Service
    (703) 425-7785

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Thanks everyone. I called all three today. Mr Solrzano came out today and gave me a really good price. He's punctual and friendly too so that helps. Alvarados is due out tomorrow for an estimate. Stewarts didn't answer the number I found and hasn't called back yet, but I'll get a quote if they do.

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    This guy is great, He took down a 60' Pine tree sandwiched between power lines, my neighbors house and my garage. Charged me $450, took down the tree, ground the stump and hauled the tree away. He is licensed and insured.

Roberto Solorzano
    R.S. Tree & Landscaping Service
    (703) 425-7785

Thats a great price. Alvarardos charged me like $800 thing to take down a similar sized pine near my house. Had to be precision limbed due to the proximity.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Mr Solorzano quoted me $800 for both jobs including stumps, but he didn't write thar down. Alvarados quoted me $1500 to cut them down, gave me a $150 discount for no reason and quoted $450 to grind the stumps. This seems clear cut, but I'll need something in writing from Mr Solorzano and a copy of his insurance. He is based out of Fairfax...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom