• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    +1 for loch raven. Minutes from my house, nice facility. they just started doing rentals too i think. anybody wanting to shoot skeet there, just let me know.

evilf150

Aug 28, 2009
    essex
    Thursday nights is trap night at BCG&F, open to the public and I think $5.25 a round. I haven't shot trap in about a year there but the folks are nice and will jump right in to help a noob.

i wasn't sure knew they did it but couldn't find anything say when. thanks for adding in am not a know it all just know i little

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    +1 for loch raven. Minutes from my house, nice facility. they just started doing rentals too i think. anybody wanting to shoot skeet there, just let me know.

Never shot skeet but I'd like to give it a try, how close is it from York and warren road?

i wasn't sure knew they did it but couldn't find anything say when. thanks for adding in am not a know it all just know i little

It's all good! I just checked my calender and it looks like they are starting back up in October, start time is 5:30PM and they usually shoot till 9 or so.

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    yea no problem. I will give a little primer here about how to go about shooting at LRSTC
    1. Park and bring your guns to the lodge, and leave them in the rack outside. all times have Muzzle up, with action open. Be it open bold, broken action on a double gun.
    2. Go inside and sign in, you will need a guest reg. number. Log in on the book by the computer. Tell them what you are wanting to shoot, and they will tell you what station to go to. pay when your done shooting.
    3. Have eye and ear protection, and keep it on. Some of the old-timers there are like hawks they will notice, and say something if you are not being safe.
    4. Get to your station and check function of the "chucker."
    5. Two shells maximum in your gun, load only what is needed for the station, and only when you are in your shooting position, ready to go.
    6. When you are done shooting, check out on the paper inside, and pay for your rounds. Bring a student ID if you have one, its cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom