• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MontaniSemperLiberi

MD Survivor
    Nov 12, 2011
    West By'God Virginia
    The wife and I may go look at property just south of Harper's Ferry this weekend. I've got to find a real estate agent in that area. If anyone who has moved into the area has an agent, please pm the information.

Thanks!

Call Tannerman's Trading Company/Tannerman's Weapon Systems... The owner (Travis Bishop) is big on small business networking and I'm sure can hook you up! Plus he can REALLY hook you up when you move to America! :party29:

hawxter996

this avatar is offensive!
    Nov 11, 2008
    at home
    Call Tannerman's Trading Company/Tannerman's Weapon Systems... The owner (Travis Bishop) is big on small business networking and I'm sure can hook you up! Plus he can REALLY hook you up when you move to America! :party29:

I may be able to help also.
    my new landlord builds houses im sure she has connections.

MontaniSemperLiberi

MD Survivor
    Nov 12, 2011
    West By'God Virginia
    I'm liking WV more and more...

WVGR Meme

They seem to be much more logical than most eastern states too.

WVGR Meme

I do like their ideas about sports...

WVGR Meme

itsatrap.jpg

Please, please, please do not fall for those charlatans... They've done absolutely NOTHING for WV except post memes on FB, sell swag and collect donations; all while until recently not even being properly registered with the Secretary of State, better yet registered as a lobbying organization... and even then, they only registered for a month.

Look to the West Virginia Citizens Defense League if you actually care about your rights. We're laser focused on the 2A/3-22 and 100% of the money goes to protecting and expanding your rights. Everyone is a volunteer.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    itsatrap.jpg

Please, please, please do not fall for those charlatans... They've done absolutely NOTHING for WV except post memes on FB, sell swag and collect donations; all while until recently not even being properly registered with the Secretary of State, better yet registered as a lobbying organization... and even then, they only registered for a month.

Look to the West Virginia Citizens Defense League if you actually care about your rights. We're laser focused on the 2A/3-22 and 100% of the money goes to protecting and expanding your rights. Everyone is a volunteer.

Thumbs-up on the WVCDL. Highly recommend joining! Very active organization in everything firearm related. They make sure the politicians know how they feel. Membership is over 5,000 + (haven't checked for a while). Membership includes their infamous black tee shirt. Both my wife and I are members.
    http://www.wvcdl.org/membership.php

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    itsatrap.jpg

Yes:thumbsup:

hawxter996

this avatar is offensive!
    Nov 11, 2008
    at home
    well we have been in the new place since Saturday.
    wife is getting depressed she hasn't found work yet.
    this may end up being a short stay.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Can she travel with you to Winchester? I can't imagine she couldn't find a job in Winchester.

Good Luck!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    It's about a year away and a pretty long trip, but Proctor and Gamble are opening a distribution center near Morgantown.

HTH

LONGSHOT

May 7, 2011
    ABERDEEN,HARFORD
    please!when you cross the state line pull over get out and give maryland the finger and say it's nice to be a free person and then invite us for acook-out and a day of shooting!

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Gerrardstown, right around the corner from Peacemaker National Training Center. Every type of shooting there is. Lots of training classes also.

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    Williamsport MD right across the river has a couple of trucking companies. Check out Bowman and there might be an off chance that applewood motor transport in Gerrardstown might be looking for an office employee with experience..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom