• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parbreak

Ultimate Member
    Feb 18, 2008
    As of yesterday, Mid-Atlantic Firearms Training has trained just over 4000 people through the Utah CFP course since May 2010. And we have trained 100's and 100's more in live fire over the years. I'm not posting this to in anyway "pump" me up, but as an example of just how hungry people are in MD to be able to exercise their God given rights to self protection even if it's not in this state. In light of what is happening right before our eyes with SB281, this is my testament of the desires of our folks in this state.

I don't post a lot on here because I really don't have the time. I am about the business of training people every single day of the week on live fire, CCW
    training and security training. So while you don't hear a lot from us, know we
    are out there on the range where it counts, not just in a classroom spouting theory.

When I started this Utah permit training there were 6 trainers in MD, now there are close to 30. That is great, but I think as a student looking for a trainer that teaches CCW, the first question I would ask is do you have a MD Handgun Permit and do you ACTUALLY carry a gun everyday? If they walk the walk then kudos to them.

In closing there are a ton of people who have come together to make this happen and I'm sure I will miss a few but I want to mention some because I couldn't do it without them:

Melinda
    Cody
    Zach
    Max
    Noel
    Randy F.

and literally the dozens and dozens of business owners, range owners and private citizens who have invited us into their business and homes to conduct these courses. You will never know how much you mean to us and your enthusiasm keep us going everyday.

Bryan Fletcher
    Mid-Atlantic Firearms Training

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Congratulations Bryan, even though I have not trained with you, I have seen your work in the Utah classes given over the years-Top Notch Job every time. Of course it's your family keep you straight. Again well done. Chris

parbreak

Ultimate Member
    Feb 18, 2008
    I was referring to trainer's in Maryland that is why. If you read the entire paragraph it was prefaced by saying there were 6 trainers in MARYLAND and now 30. You are very well qualified to teach this class, but I was not referring to you or any other out of state trainer. Keep up the great work. We are all contributing to folks exercising their rights!!

Thank you,
    Bryan Fletcher

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom